IX: Lonnie new hair

Suddenly, a knock was heard in the already wide open door

Suddenly, a knock was heard in the already wide open door. I turn to look and saw Lonnie. The daughter of Mulan and Li Shang. "Hey guys, I'm Lonnie" The said girl introduced herself. I have a her small smile "Hi Lon" I waved at her. She gave me a little wave back and her attention was back to the owners of the dorm room

"My moms Mulan?" She stated but the two VKs girls blankly stared at her "No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair and I know you hate us and well, you're evil" I saw a small grin appeared in Mal's face at Lonnie sentence at the end "But do you think you could do mine?"

Mal looked up at her, eyebrows furrowed "Why would I do that for you?" Mal queried "I'll pay you 50 dollars" Milan's daughter bribed showing the pouch full of money "Good answer" Evie voice came into the conversation grabbing the pouch from Lonnie "I need to buy more material" I snickered at the bike headed girl "Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers" Evie started listing as she looked towards Mal while Lonnie touched her short hair "and some highlights"

"Yeah, yeah. I want it cool" Lonnie explained and looked at the Purplenette "Like Mals" Mal looked up at the mention of her name "Really? The split ends too?" Evie asked teasingly, Mal puts her pencil down and glared at Evie. Evie just shakes the money pouch. Mal rolled her eyes letting out a groan, rolling over to grab her spell book as Evie and Lonnie did a little celebration, silently clapping their hands

"Okay.." Mal muttered as she through some pages. She leans on her bed frame, she stopped at a specific page and smiled at the Chinese girl as the latter let out a breath getting prepared, "Beware, Forswesr, replace the old with cool hair" Mal chanted, slamming her book shut and did a 't' motions. Lonnie's head following along the motion.

Mal had raised as Lonnie hair grew in front of our eyes. Lonnie touched her hair in shocked and went in front a mirror that's in the room. All of us following her. "I know. I know" Evie started going beside Lonnie, leaning on her shoulders looking at the girl through the mirror "It looks like a mop on your head," Evie nodded "You know what? Let's cut it off. Layer it-"

Lonnie quickly cut her off, "No, no, no, no, no, no!"

"I love it!"

"You do..?"