✧14✧

'𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬.. 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫'

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

ᴊɪᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ.

It.. it can't be... KIA won't harm the innocent children right? No... they won't.. We all were on our way to Busan.. It's almost 5 in the morning.. Jungkook was driving the car at high speed.. I have never seen him this angry and worried at the same time.. I felt guilty to tell KIA the location of orphanage.. "I'll kill them all.." I heard Jungkook mumbling out of anger.. I gulped.. Soon we reached the orphanage and everything around was dead silent.. It somehow increases my tension..

Jungkook and all other oppa rushed inside.. I just stayed behind them.. As soon as we entered the hall we found the children crying and trembling in fear.. Luckily no one seemed to be hurt.. One of the child recognized jungkook and ran to him.. "H-hyung.." He bent down and hugged him calming him.. "Everything is going to be fine now.. Hyungs are here ok!" Said Namjoon oppa to all children.. "Where is Hyun?" Asked jungkook to that child.. Hyun? Is he that boy he brought orphanage?

"tell me what happened" That boy wiped his tears and started to tell him everything.. "I don't know exactly.. But we all were sleeping when some men suddenly came to our rooms and Started messing our rooms.. We tried to stop them than they told us to stay quite or else they'll kill us" he said.. "Manager Uncle tried to call but there was no signal.. We just heard manager uncle shouting and tell them to stop messing things.. When they didn't found anything they dragged manager uncle and some of the children with them in that room inside" he pointed toward office room..

Jhope oppa ran to the office room and open the door.. His eyes widen "Jungkook.." he called of him.. He went to the room and we all follow the same.. My eyes widen with them all.. Manager was shot dead.. and some children were crying with covered mouth and tied up hands with bruises all over there body.. I was so shocked.. How.. How can they? We wasted no time to free them and rushing them to hospital..

_____________________________

It's almost 10 in the morning.. we were at hospital.. I saw jungkook sitting outside the operation room were Hyun was getting operated.. he had some internal injuries so it was necessary to be treated.. It's.. it's all because of me.. I looked down.. "Don't worry about Hyung.. He'll be normal soon" Said yeonjun who was with me all the time.. I just nodded.. Soon the doctor came out.. "No need to worry.. operation is successful.. he just need to take care for few weeks.." he said.. and Jungkook sighed in relief.. "The workers are appointed to clean the mess and for taking care of children.. For now I'll go and pay the bills" said Namjoon Hyung and followed doctor.. "I got some information about it.. It was definitely KIA behind this.." said jhope oppa..