|THE RETURN OF SERGEANT M · SADEYE|

Dedicated to Gizzey_04

Oscars p.o.v :

Me and Cesar were hanging out with the gang when there was a knock on the door. I ordered the gang to go silent and checked the peep hole to see who it was . There stood Ten Soldiers and the general.  I opened the door and before I could speak the general introduced himself.

" Hello young men I am,  Grandlon Mirken , free ridge general ", " enough about me I am looking for Oscar and Cesar Chase", he says scanning my appearance. " I am oscar and this is Cesar , how may we help you general ", I say trying to keep it polite.

" I'm here to inform you of the whereabouts of your sister Sergeant M", " she is missing and now classified as MIA. ", the general says

At that moment I couldn't move and I didn't know what to say. My sister left because she was being deployed and she promised us she'd return soon.

Cesar starts crying and I hold him tight. I want to cry but I need to be brave for Cesar. The general informs us that soldiers are looking for her and that they will not rest until she's found. Also that if we need anything to not hesitate to give him a call. I thanked the general and then went back inside. Cesar ran off to his room.

I sat on the couch with my head down. I couldn't my sister is missing. I can't lose her right now and I know Cesar won't make it without her. She's literally the balance beam of this family.

I need you big sis. I know I haven't always been the perfect little brother, always having you come bail me out of jail , or getting me out of fights , or when I was in school and I was always getting suspended,  I know you sis your a fighter and I know you will make it home.

Cesar's p.o.v :

I ran off to my room , trying to hold back more tears from falling. My sister is missing right now and I know is she isn't found everything will go up in shambles. She's like a mom to me and oscar , when mom died and dad left she took car of us and she never let?anything happen. She gave up her life to raise me and Cesar. And I won't give up until she's found. I'll do what are I can to help look for her. I know you sissy your a fighter and I know you will make it home.

Oscars p.o.v:

There was a loud knock at the door. I get hoping it was the general again with news but when I opened the door?, I saw sadeye my best friend and my sister's husband crying on the porch. I sat with him for a while and let him get it all out. " hey man it's gonna be okay , we gotta stay positive", " you of all people know her better than the rest", I say . " she's a fighter and she's gonna come home", I say trying to reassure him. " yeah I know , my mind just thinks of every negative outcome", sadeye says trying to calm down. " just breathe , were all are going to take this one day at a time  ", I say pulling him into a hug.

We all went out to get some fresh air and clear our heads from all the negative thoughts. Sadeye will be staying with is for a bit , staying in their house and seeing all her stuff is messing with him and causing him to have panic attacks .

* 2 weeks later *

We still hadn't received any updates only sisters disappearance. Sad eye and Cesar both haven't touched much food and just stay in their rooms. I have sat out here every night watching the news hoping for any kind of update.

My phone ringed and I jumped over the couch knocking things over to get it. It was the general.

" Hello I'm looking for oscar", the general says.

" Hello sir it's me oscar", I say frantically waiting

" we have just received news from our last camping sight in Taiwan that they have just found a woman in a deep water ditch that may be your sister. The woman is in a coma and has very light damage.  We are heading that way tonight to make sure of this. " says the general

I had no words , I was shocked still trying to make sure I heard him right and could process this .

" Hello oscar are you still there ".

" yes sir , thank you hopefully it's her", I say.

" only downside if it is her in that ditch, she will be up there for a bit getting check ups and stuff before she can come home and we don't know how long that will take , so be patient, I'll keep in touch.

*beep*

I ran to Cesar and sadeye room and delivered the good news and told them word for word what the general told me.

" she did send me a post car from Taiwan a few months ago", sadeye says pulling out the post card and holding close to his chest. We all embraced and had high hopes of what's to come

* 1 year later *
Through out the months the general would inform us of any new information on our sister but nothing big. He said the woman was cover in dirt , grass , and blood so they would have to get her clean to be able to identify her. And they found items of her belonging that the general will send us pictures of to see if we recognize it. He even talked to sadeye and comforted him. 

Later that night we were sitting on the couch when Cesar's friends bust in telling us to turn on the TV. I turned on the TV to see the local reporter's.

" Marisol Chase a sergeant of the Free ridge army. Older sister to brothers Oscar and Cesar chase. Wife to Jose Ville and beloved one to all. Has been found after a year snd s half of being classified as MIA. She was found in Taiwan in a water ditch that she fought to get out of until she lost oxygen and fell into a deep coma . she is now recovered, healthy, and safe returning to her family today. " , thanks Debby I'll take it from her the other news reporter Frank miles says.

" wait did they say today ", I say jumping up and running to the door. Their stood the general with a huge smile. He all hugged him so tight and thanked him for not giving up on her. He moved and there stood the entire army base. We all stood there and watched and the soldiers take formation and start performing. After they perform they all start departing in straight lines and once they moved there stood my sister in her uniform .

I ran to her as fast as I could and held her tight. I tried to hold in my tears but I couldn't. " i promised you i'd come home", she said squeezing me. I then let Cesar hug her, he cried snd cried and didn't let her go. Cesar has a bigger bound with her seeing as she has  basically been his mother since he was 5 months old.

we gave her and sad eye a moment alone. I was watching through the window and I seen them embrace and share a kiss or two. I watch all the sadness drain from sadeye body.

* a few months later *

My sister is being awarded with national hero and bravest soldier. The story of her going missing was worldwide and every wanted to help look for her and then the president wants to honor her with the purple heart medal. My sister has ranked up and she deserves it. We got to hear everything she went through down in that ditch and how she even got there in the first place. The even gave up her personal survival kits to a Taiwan family who didn't have any food/clothes.  a few weeks before she fell into that deep ditch.

Me and Cesar both will award her with a trophy. Cesar went first and told of his close bound with her and of her giving up her personal life to raise us. By the end of his speech we were all in tears.

I walk up on the stage and held one of the trophy in my hand . I than began my speech.

I truly happy to have my sister back and being able to honor her here tonight brings tears to my eyes. * wipes away years* My sister is my role model , my best friend , my shoulder to lean on , my everything. She was always there to get me out of trouble and even when I was just being a annoying little brother she never gave up on me. She pushed me to be my very best and got me off a negative
Path and away from bad people.  When I need advise I know I can go to her. When she was gone I knew not to worry because my sister is a fighter and I knew she would come back home. My sister will forever be my hero and I would like to give you this award for bravery tonight. I say as we all clap and watch her make her way through the crowd. I handed her the award and gave her a peck on the check. I made my way to back to my seat and listened to her speech.

Welcome home sis

Hope you enjoy , sorry for the long wait !!!💗