The Park with Sang

NATHAN

Everyone was rushing around on their phones and talking with each other on what to do first, where to take Sang first. The time crunch we would have to be on to make this the perfect day.

I didnt know how to feel about this, it was all a rush. The guys had girlfriends, this was insane. What were they thinking? It seemed like I was the off man and and it made me feel... well, I dont know what this feeling is.

I just knew it was wrong. All wrong. Is this considered cheating? Were the guys so blind to this girl that they forgot they had someone important to them. Weren't they supposed to be inviting them along? I dont understand any of this.

I sent Natalie a text, saying that were going to be busy today. I dont even know where we're going. I just wanted to keep my responsibility to her as her boyfriend. We did have a rough couple days since we met Sang. But I made sure to her things were ok, I did question her attitude when the other girls attacked Sang verbally. She just said she was surprised.

I stood waiting by Kota's car door, I didnt recieve a text back and it looks like she hasnt read it yet. I pocketed my phone and got in when Gabriel and Luke joined us. Seemed like they decided on where to go first, I asked because I was curious. "So, where are we going and what are we doing?"

"Well since the Toma team already got majority of the time with her, their plans are for last. We are teaming up and going in order by last name. So, Mr. Blackbourne's and Gabriel's idea is first."

I raised brow, it is about 1:30 in the afternoon. "Is there a time crunch on these plans? What time are we going home?" Worried about being out too late with another girl and all my friends. I mean, it doesnt mean anything, right?

"We will all have an hour each with her as pairs, except Dr. Green. He will has his own hour because they need their own time to talk. Once were done, the Toma team want to use their time to do thier thing as a group." Kota replied as he started following Mr. B's car. "There's a small art gallery that recently just opened up a couple blocks from the library. Gabriel wanted to check it out, and the floral shop is just across the street. Our plans will have a close in range radius so we can all get the time in."

I guess that's smart. So I guess I'll be going with...who? If Dr. Green is going to have his own hour, that means he's next. Then I will be paired with Silas. I pulled out my phone and texted him what we were going to do. I didnt know anything about Sang or what she liked, so I think I'll have him plan this.

Nathan: So what are we going to be doing with Sang?

Silas: I dont know. I was checking the stores around the area. What do you think?

Nathan: I dont know anything about Sang. I feel a little off put doing this.

Silas: She's Dr. Green's friend, and this probably mean a lot to him that were making an effort to make his friend our friend.

Nathan: Well, what should we do? I dont know anything about her.

Silas: Kota said to show her what we like and maybe we'll have something in common. I was thinking of taking to her to the baseball field near the park. Maybe we can play at the playground for awhile?

The playground? Aren't we too old for that? Kids would hate us taking over the slide. Would Silas even fit? I mentally shook my head at the image. I guess it'll have to do, not like I could come up with something.