epilogue

"So are you and Leon boyfriend and girlfriend" Sherry asks Iris holding her hand.

"uh no we-" Leon gets flustered.

"we met last night" Iris finishes.

"would have been a weird first date" Leon chuckles.

Iris gets red blushing "yeah what he said"

"look he might be able to give us a ride" Sherry points to truck driver

"what if not just the city" Claire whispers.

"get sherry out of here" Leon says as claire and Iris lead Sherry away.

Leon has his hand on his holster getting flipped out "well he was friendly" Leon chuckles.

"its over" Iris smiles.

"yeah but if its not we'll stop it"

Time skip
Leon sherry and iris are at a diner. "man I'm so tired and I wanted cookies" Leon complains.

"me too" Sherry says.

"this is the nearest place for miles I promise once we find somewhere i'll make a bunch of cookies and cupcakes" iris smiles.

"here are waters and the menu" The waiter walks off giving them a disgusting look.

"friendly" Leon takes a menu.

"what" Iris asks.

"we all smell and he gave us a look" Leon chuckles.

Iris laughs feeling around for the water feeling it then grabs it but accidently pushes it at leon "oh my god leon i'm so sorry".

"its fine its just very cold water" Leon shakes.

"I'm sorry oh my god"

"its okay its fine you probably got some of the sewer water out" Leon cleans himself off then Sherry gives Iris the menu.

"I can't read it".

"its fine" Leon gets up and sits next to Iris "I'm here there's sections salads burger sides drinks desserts sanwiches" Leon points to the menu.

"drinks"

"tell me when to stop vanilla chocolate strawberry oreo milkshake orange juice water apple juice"

"Strawberry"

"food"

"I just want a cheese burger"

"bacon or no bacon"

"bacon"

"double triple or one"

"one"

"ok"

Time skip
Sherry Leon and Iris are walking.

"I'm just a burden leon" Iris sighs

"no your not" Leon argues

"your just being nice" Iris scoffs.

"no i'm not" Leon stops her "you good back there you beat zombies with your walking stick you figured out the solution all on your own you were good back there yeah your blind but it doesn't change anything for me your a strong girl talened smart and-" Leon gets interupted.

"are you two going to kiss you two are red and blushing" Sherry interupts.

Leon and Iris start laughing awkward "thats crazy sherry" Iris squeals a little talking as Leon kisses her making her shocked but kisses back

"i did it" sherry smiles watching them "ok thats enough" Sherry smile starts going away "leon Iris" Sherry gulps "I'm right here little kid" Sherry backs away "what did I do" Sherry looks up to see a helicopter "guys look" Sherry says as Leon and Iris stop to look up "what the hell" Leon whispers to himself.

Time skip
iris is in a room alone. Then the door opens "hello" Iris calls.

"iris" The man calls.

"yes"

"you've grown up since I last saw you can you see me" The man asks.

"no sir"

"I'm isabella's brother your moms brother you can call me graham" he offers

"oh hi"

"you survived raccoon city you've been there all your life but"

"but what"

"your on everyone's hit list so what I need from you is whatever you do you have to ask me if you want to go somehwere"

"but I'm 20"

"I understand that but I lost your mother and your father was very close with me he was a good man I lost him too and I thought I Lost you too and I'm never letting that happen again but its your choice go out be on your own or come with me and be safe"

Iris stares off into the distance.

Time skip
"you'll be getting training and everything" An agent explains.

"so adam will I be able to see Iris" Leon asks.

"yours and hers choice but I think she made a choice" Adam looks back to see Iris boarding a helicoper.

"what no" Leon's about to run to her but Adam stops him and shakes his head "Iris"

Iris turns around hearing Leon "iris come on" graham is already in the chopper.

Iris sighs not knowing if she's even facing leon and how far he is and gets in the chopper.

"IRIS"