Memories 1

Memories. Part 1

Everything had changed now. No more game playing, dirty jokes and endless 'I love you's.' They stopped playing after the 100th episode of crewcraft season 2. Everyone was drifting away from each other. Mrs Hova became pregnant and Jahova stopped playing to take care of her and their little boy. Joel got married to Megan and settled down together. Speedy fell in love with a young girl from the UK. Shadow's career took off and hes now making music in LA. D20 got married to his girlfriend and D4 now is a full time streamer working with lots of Dayz players. Jordan is working for top movie producers doing different voice for new upcoming movies. G18 had left his home town and started to travel around America. And Albi. Well Albi was in college studying game making and math.

Every time G18 travelled to a new destination he got a sense of sadness as he remembered the last 4 years. All the trips he could of taken with his friends and hours of Skype calls with his friends. Each time he thought of a new memories, the first crewcraft episode on Jahova's channel with Shadow and Sidearms. The draw my thing on D4's channel were everyone drew penis in their drawings. Deluxe's bad internet, different GTA V moments and becoming dolphin boy. Upon arriving at this new destination, G18 started to remember the crewcraft recording where Joel was trying to get Sidearms to be mean. And Hova talking with a pop tart in his mouth. He remembered Speedy having bad internet for the night and his own little giggles.

He missed his friends and all the laughs they had shared. Yeah, travelling was great. He had fun meeting people and seeing new places but he'd rather sit at his desk and kill people on video games. He'd rather giggle at Side's awkwardness and play clips of porn in Call of Duty lobbys. He wanted everything to be back the way it was but that would never happen.

G18 always went back and watched his favourite videos from when the crew started playing until they stopped. This was what G did while travelling and whenever he was sad. He still had Albi's and some other peoples numbers but never rang or texted. He felt like he shouldn't bother people now that they've faded away. He'd see posts on Facebook of Hova and his little boy, Albi and his friends, Joel and Megan on holidays and D4 and D20 going fishing together on a weekend.

One of the most important things he missed from being on Youtube and uploading, was the fans. He was always grateful to have them only a tweet away but now a year after the uploads and skype calls had stopped. The tweets had stopped. The comments had slowed right down.

But having the memories of all the crew moments is what G18 was glad for. Yes, he may never talk to them again but he was glad of the videos that they made together. He was thankful for the smile he had when memories were played in his head.

The End. (There is a part 2.)