𝟭𝟳. 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

11:35

Joonyeong his dead isn't my fault, or Mijin hers. It's the general. If he wasn't such an asshole and just told his men to take us with them yesterday Joonyeong would've still been here. 

And I'll make sure that all of them will experience the same thing we're going through right now.

"Hara please!" Suhyeok grunts. "We need you!"

I get up from the ground and wipe my tears away. I rush towards the group and push all the zombies away. Namra looks at me and grabs my hand, helping me over the carts.

"The door won't budge!" Onjo screams.

I take a step forwards and kick the door, making it jerk open. But to my surprise, someone familiar locks eyes with me. 

My head turns to Onjo besides me.

"Dad.." She runs into the arms of the man in front of us.

Haru and I quickly help my classmates to get out of the gym and close the door behind us. I breathe loudly while looking at him. He gives me a weak smile and pats me on my head.

"Hara..Haru.."

Mr Nam looks at me and my brother. I can see that he's surprised. He shakes my hand and embraces us at the same time.

"Mr Nam, did you come from the city?"

He nods and lets go of us.

"Did you see our grandparents? Are they fine?"

I can see him doubting, but he puts on a smile. "They're okay, I saw them"

Haru and I both let out a relieved sigh. 

"We can go to my house then" I say quickly. "We just need to pass the mountains"

Mr Nam doesn't answer me but the others nod their heads heavily.

"Sir, there comes one!"

Mr Nam lifts his head and runs towards the zombie. He throws it on the ground and twists its leg.

"Kids. Run!"

We all gather our strength and start to run. Luckily there are no zombies here. We run and run until we hit the tennis courts. Mr Nam opens the gate as fast as possible. All of us hurry inside.

"Hari!"

A zombie was about to jump the girl, but I quickly shield her. She drops her bow, making Haru grab it in a flash. Mr Nam pushes us inside the court and closes the gate.

"Thank you" Hari says out of breathe.

Haru gives her her bow back and pulls her with him towards the other side of the tennis court. The zombies slowly start to surround us.

"These bitches are everywhere.." Gyeongsu whispers.

I look at the gate and see that it breaks open. The zombies start to run towards us. I grab a chair and start to push them away. The others start to fight them with their baseball bats. 

"Hara watch out!" 

Mr Nam lights something on fire and throws it not so far from where I'm standing. The zombies all turn and rush towards it. I quickly run back to the group. Onjo holds on to her dad in fear.

"Hara" Mr Nam looks at me. "Take Onjo with you"

I frown a bit, just like Onjo.

"Dad, why?"

He let's go of his daughter. She wants to run after him but I hold her back. Mr Nam starts to blow his whistle, making all the zombies turn his way. Onjo tries to break free out of my grip, but I quickly pull her with me out of the court.