Unlikely Meeting

It was a chilly night on the famous planet Sol 3 with people wandering aimlessly, trying to find a way to make their glove kissed hands warmer. A tall stranger in a long, red scarf joined the Earthlings on their planet at a time they called Winter. The Stranger, preferably known as the Doctor, enjoyed the cold and found that it made him stay reasonably sane. During the enjoyment of the stroll he heard a cry of happiness or was it sadness, he was always getting them mixed up, so without a care in the world he was up to his usual tricks of trying to help. He walked over towards a woman with blonde hair and 70's fashion sense and spluttered the words
"Hello, I'm the Doctor, care for a jelly baby".
"Jelly Baby? I'm being followed by..." She was interrupted without hesitation by the Doctor with the uncommon words of "Jo, Josephine Grant".
All of a sudden a man burst through the wooden door before them and knocking it off it's hinges. The man was exposed to they eyes of the Doctor, which caused his lips to utter
"It's you, in a very me sort of way".
The man replied
"My dear girl Jo, I'm not your attacker, I didn't expect you to be galavanting around London in this time of night".
"Oh Doctor, I'm sorry but I didn't know you'd be around today. I mean can't a girl go into town without being followed" said Jo.
"I'll think you'll find I was worried about you and who's this fellow?" the man replied.
"Ah well, I'm you in your next incarnation" said the Doctor.
"My dear fellow well... I seem to have let myself go a bit" stated the Third Doctor."
"Doctor" said Jo.
"Yes" replied the Doctors.
"It's a strange thing but I remember this from sort of scenario from that trouble with Omega" answered Jo.
"Well, erm... Yes, he shouldn't be here" the Third Doctor pointed out.
"I'd pity you except that'd mean I'd be pitying myself and why would I do that when... You know it's times like this that make me actually pity myself. explained the Fourth Doctor.
"Times like what?" asked Jo.
"When you start talking and forget what you are talking about, you know I'd lose that scarf, it makes you look rather childish" interrupted the Third Doctor.
"What's wrong with my scarf, can't please the haters these days, can you Jo?" the Fourth Doctor irrationally answered.
"Well, I don't know you, as in you you but if only you as in him could tell me about you except he can't as he doesn't know you yet" Jo confusingly answered.
"Well, I suppose I become very teeth and curls Jo, anyway isn't it about time we headed back to the Brigadier at UNIT HQ" the Third Doctor said.
It wasn't long before the Fourth Doctor shouted out.
"THE BRIGADIER, how is he your days? How about Sergeant Benton?"
"Let's just get there first ay old chap" the Third Doctor pointed out.