Chapter One

Naruto meets Fu at the forest.

" I just want to know how to mastered the power of the tailed beast." Naruto Uzumaki said.

" Well, Naruto." Fuu said. " If you want to learned how to mastered the tailed beast powers, you have to fight me as jinchuuriki."

" Fight you?" Naruto Uzumaki asked.

" In a taijutsu sparring." Fuu said. " No kunais or sharp weapons. Just hand-to-hand combat."

" Hey, hey, hey, how could you trust me so easily? Your chest is flat." Naruto Uzumaki said.

Fuu grew a tick mark and punched Naruto.

" YOU STUPID PERVERT!!!!" Fuu exclaimed. " I MISJUDGED YOU NARUTO, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A TROUBLED PERVERT!!!!"

Fuu slammed Naruto 80 times.

" PERVERT!!!! PERVERT!!!! PERVERT!!! SUPER DOOPER PERVERT!!!" Fuu exclaimed.

Kakashi and Yamato were deadpanned.

" Oh boy. Naruto is such an idiot." Yamato said.

" I placed the blame on Jiraiya-sensei for influencing Naruto to become a pervert." Kakashi Hatake said. " Now Fu, Naruto's fellow jinchuuriki is totally beaten Naruto. How is this an explanation for crying outloud?"

" If Kushina is alive, she'll be as pissed as hell on Naruto." Yamato said.

" That would make more worse than Sakura." Kakashi Hatake said.

Fuu continued slammed Naruto many times.

" SUPER PERVERT!!!!" Fuu exclaimed.

Yugito facepalmed.

" That idiot." Yugito Nii said. " That is disgrace to jinchuuriki."

Fuu grabbed Naruto by the throat.

" YOU WANT SOME MORE OF THIS?!!!" Fuu exclaimed.

" Stop it." Naruto Uzumaki said. " I was not the one who said that, Kurama was the one."

Fuu deadpanned.

" Seriously?" Fuu said.

Yugito deadpanned.

" Are you kidding me Naruto?" Yugito Nii said. " Why would a tailed beast would become a pervert?"

" Anyway, should we start the sparring?" Fuu asked.

" Let's start the sparring." Naruto Uzumaki said.

" Don't go easy on me." Fuu said.

Now Fuu and Naruto started their sparring. As Yugito, Kakashi and Yamato were watching as Fuu and Naruto were sparring each other.

" It would take time for Naruto to mastered the tailed beast powers." Yugito Nii said. " Naruto's nine-tails is still unstable and not yet fully tamed. So the only way to tamed his tailed beast is by extensive training."

" So you already know if Naruto losing control." Kakashi Hatake said.

" We once saw Naruto lose control and covered with tailed beast cloaked form from four to six tails." Yugito Nii said. " However, if he reverts to eight tails form, that would be problematic. He might get into rampage and probably transformed into tailed beast mode."

" Just as I thought." Yamato said.

" Fuu told me that if Naruto wanted to prevent being rampage, he needs to mastered the tailed beast powers by full extensive training." Yugito Nii said. " That's why I came here to help Naruto mastered the tailed beast powers since the Akatsuki became a threat to Naruto, me and Fuu were also in danger of being targeted by the Akatsuki as well."

" This is the only major problem. The threats from the Akatsuki, who were plotted to hunt down jinchuuriki one by one." Kakashi Hatake said.

" Fuu and I already discussed our plans to prepared the attacks from the Akatsuki." Yugito Nii said. " Naruto is once save me and Fuu from Hidan and Kakuzu of the Akatsuki."

Later, Naruto and Fuu finished their taijutsu training.

" We need to rest at least 30 to 35 minutes." Fuu said. " Quite a surprised that you grew stronger and so as I am."

Naruto deadpanned.

" We're both equals." Naruto Uzumaki said.

" Maybe because we're both training." Fuu said.

" We need to prepared ourselves against the Akatsuki. We need to proved them that we jinchuuriki are more powerful and we will continued to protect our respective home village with all our strength. Gaara is once captured by the Akatsuki."

" It took Deidara and Sasori abducted Gaara." Fuu said. " Now that explains the Akatsuki might sent two or more members of the Akatsuki to hunt us down one by one."

" What about Utakata?" Naruto Uzumaki asked.

" He is the six-tailed jinchuuriki." Fuu said.

" Have you heard of him?" Naruto Uzumaki asked.

" He is a missing ninja from the Hidden Mist Village." Fuu said. " I believe you already met him."

" I meet him once but we never awared of our jinchuuriki status." Naruto Uzumaki said.

Fuu deadpanned.

" Utakata is one of the two jinchuuriki of the Hidden Mist Village." Fuu said. " The other one being the dreaded evil Fourth Mizukage named Yagura."

" I wonder what causes that lead to the Fourth Mizukage turning into an evil tyranny or dictator." Naruto Uzumaki said. " I planned to conduct investigation."

" The truth will be revealed sooner." Fuu said. " For now, we must focus on our training first."