Ch 6

"Hey sleepy-head. Wake up."

Her voice was gentle and sweet, and Jason felt her hand petting his black hair. The first scent was coffee brewing in the kitchen. He stirred with a little groan and opened his eyes.

"Good morning," he mumbled, sitting up. His shirt was in his bag and he put it on out of modesty.

"You've got more muscle on you than I thought for an office worker," Jordan remarked.

He shrugged. "I try to keep in shape."

"You want some breakfast? I've got Honey Bunches of Oats. The cereal is like crack to me."

They sat at the little table and shared the box and the carton of milk, using her only two bowls. Jason was used to Cheerios or Cornflakes but he found he liked her favorite cereal just as much, if not more.

"You didn't crawl in with me last night," Jordan mentioned while she washed the bowls in the sink.

"I wasn't sure," he admitted.

"Thank you for being a gentleman. There's a lot of women out there who don't know what they're missing," she remarked with a soft smile.

Jason took her chin in his palm and leaned in to kiss her, his lips brushing hers and waiting for her to say no. She didn't, so he proceeded to kiss her with some of his pent up desire.

Jordan moaned, lacing her fingers in his long hair, wanting this so badly. That boundary she'd set for herself was breaking down with every kiss and caress. He grabbed her thighs and lifted her up, pressed against the counter. Jordan pulled his shirt over his head, dropping it on the floor, feeling his lips on her neck and she let her hands explore his chest.

"Let's go to my bed," she pleaded, feeling him thrust playfully, testing the water. "Give me more. I want more."

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her and carrying her down the hall to her bed, plunking her down on the mess of unmade blankets.

"Before we continue, I need to ask...This isn't your first time is it?"

She shook her head. "No. I crossed that bridge a while ago. What about you?" she inquired, pulling off her clothes excitedly.

"No, I've had a couple encounters," he admitted, looking almost ashamed about it.

Jordan figured it out right away. "The girl at the drug house on your street? Oh." He nodded. "She's legal, right?" she had to ask.

"Yeah, she's legal. What she's doing probably isn't, but...She's a nice girl. Not what I expected," he defended.

"I get it," Jordan assured. "I get it, Jason. It's fine." She reached out for the fly on his jeans, watching eagerly as he pulled them off along with his black boxers. "Oh whoa," she gasped.

Jason looked intrigued. "I've never had that reaction before," he remarked with a raised brow.

Jordan looked up innocently and touched him, grabbing hold and putting it in her mouth. He groaned, lacing his fingers in her dark hair as her tongue played around. She was pretty good at this, eager to do it for someone she liked.

"Careful, or I'm going to have a reaction," he cautioned, brushing her hair to the side. She pulled away, so he bent down and kissed her lips, and then opened the night stand drawer to grab a rubber and tear the wrapper open with his teeth.

"Hmm. Someone's been snooping through my drawers again," she remarked without amusement.

"I'm sorry. I didn't bring any. I'm glad you have some."

She smiled then, and nodded. "I'm glad too."

The next moment he was pushing her gently down on the mattress and climbing on top of her for more kisses. Jordan pulled the pillow under her head and got comfortable, parting her legs for him. A little gasp escaped her as they fit together well. Soon they were wrestling on the bed, thrusting and moaning loud.

It's been too long since I had a real relationship, she thought, loving the feelings building inside. Jason was an odd one but he did know how to please a woman. She was just coming down from her second climax when he came inside her, groaning and going weak.

He lifted his head and kissed her, and Jordan played with a strand of his dark hair, smiling blissfully. "Oh wow," she sighed.

"Do you like this, with me?" he asked, lying beside her and cleaning up.

"Yeah. It's good. We should have sleep-overs all the time," she decided softly, taking his hand in hers.

They didn't mean to, but both of them fell asleep on her bed and woke around noon to make love again. Finally they dragged themselves out of bed, got ready for the day and drove into town to get groceries at the store. Jordan carried the basket through the trendy little grocery store and browsed the aisles for deals, while Jason pointed out things that he had tried and found to be pretty great.

She couldn't recall ever doing this with a man before. The last time she'd engaged in such a domestic activity was shopping with her mother. Jordan brushed her hand on his sleeve and Jason looked at her curiously.

"I've never done this before," she confessed.

"Hm?"

"Are we together now, or...?"

"I honestly don't know, but I'll leave that up to you. Do you think it's a safe idea to date when we work together with Zack?"

Her eyes widened with realisation. "Crap, you're right. He'll be a relentless pain in the ass if he finds out we've done anything together."

Jason leaned close. "We could pretend we're not together at work, and tackle each other on the weekends," he suggested seductively.

"That might work, for a while anyway," she decided, giggling. He dropped a box of tea in her basket with an innocent look.

They shared a six-pack of beer when they got home, and Jordan cooked up a great supper for the two of them.

"Should I sleep on the couch tonight?" he asked out of the blue, looking unsure. She frowned like that was a silly question.

"No. Why would you think you had to?"

Jason shrugged. "Not sure where we stand I guess."

"You can sleep with me. If I don't want you in my bed I'll let you know, okay?"

"Sounds good to me," he agreed.

After watching a B-grade movie on the movie channel they got ready for bed, brushing their teeth in the mirror together. It felt so weird for both of them. Jordan tried not to watch him go about his dental habits, afraid it might turn her off. Somehow it turned out fine.

When they crawled into bed and lay there quietly she had questions building in her mind. "Jason?"

"Yeah?" he replied in the dark.

"How many girls have you been with?" she asked curiously.

"Just the neighbour girl, and you. I'm guessing that porn doesn't count, huh?"

She smiled. "I'm sure it doesn't hurt," she replied, snuggling up against his chest. "There was no one else you really liked?"

He paused. "Last year there was this red-haired girl named Rosie at work. She was cute. I tried to see if I had any chance with her but Zack sabotaged that from the start. She didn't want to get to know me after that. And the guys were so obnoxious towards her that she didn't last a month. Must have figured she didn't need to tolerate that crap and went to work for a different office."

"We need to make them stop," Jordan decided. "There's a code of office conduct and it's not being enforced. I don't need to go to work and find a greeting card full of junk shots."

Jason just shrugged. "They didn't get the reaction that I got," he whispered huskily, feeling rather proud of that.

She chuckled. "You're pretty special," she admitted.

"But you're right, that they shouldn't be allowed to do things like that at work. We need to do something," he agreed quietly, thinking on it for a while, some time after Jordan had drifted off to sleep in his arms.