❝not so homeless, i guess❞

episode 1 : season 1
Ace Degenerate

After a few pleasantries, Miguel gives his spot in line, even if we are the only people in the shop he still insisted

After a few pleasantries, Miguel gives his spot in line, even if we are the only people in the shop he still insisted. 'He seems like an okay guy'

A few seconds later I walk out with a bag with Motrin and M&Ms, seeing the blonde homeless looking dude talking to a homeless lady, hearing him say "I'm not homeless!".

'What-, I could've sworn I saw him sleeping on a bench', while lost in my train of thought I start walking to the side-walk until I see some annoying guys blasting music going into the shop, and I roll my eyes

I think as I stop walking and reapproached the "mini mart" making sure that they don't rob the store, or something. Something about this situation made me want to make sure that Miguel was ok, even if we just met.

As I am there lurking, I see Miguel finally come out, but with the guys yelling at him and one of them throwing his Pepto Bismol on his head, then them kicking him. Before I can step in I see the blonde dude fight the kids. I try walk to Miguel, but I get stopped by a voice, "KID GO HOME" it just so happen to be the not homeless guy.

I can't tell if he is speaking to me or Miguel but I guess it is me. 'WHAT THE HELL, should I help the kid or listen. It does seem like the guy has gotten it over with.' I think while I a siren sound, and than I run.

-----

A/N : SUPER SHORT CHAPTER :'( SORRY BUTTTT what do you think about the ending cause im open to change it !!!

---

If you want follow my tiktok : @pr1st1ne.