Caught❤️

She/her for reader
He/him for Camilo
Summary - you and Camilo get caught making out I guess
Warnings - kissing idk
If you don't like that don't read* 
!!There is NO smut!!
**anything I need to improve tell me**
----------------------------------------------------

・・・

6:01pm. It's almost dinner time at the casita but two individuals weren't aware of the time, no. They were busy with each other.
・・・

-someone's pov lol-

***

I don't think I can get him any closer, our bodies are pressing against each other like our lives depend on it. I never want to let him go, I just want to be in his arms like this forever. Our lips are moving against each others, in sync like a song. My hands are in his beautiful curly brown hair, massaging his scalp and the little groans he makes is the best sound I've ever heard. His hands are roaming down to the hem of my shirt, slipping them under and I feel them travel up my torso. We break the kiss just to stare into the eyes of one another, our breaths short and heavy. He nudges his arms up a little, signalling to my shirt so I arch my back to give him room to lift my shirt up and over my head. Once its off he throws it away to the floor, forgotten. I look up at him so innocently as his eyes roam over my now shirtless body just my yellow bralette covering my (Mommy milkers.. sorry) chest. His pupils are fulled with lust as he eyes my down, eventually he looks back into my eyes. "You're so perfect hermosa." His voice is gravelly, deep. I know how much I'm blushing right now, he drives me so crazy. I lift my hands up and around his neck pulling him back, I need to kiss him more. I just need him. Our saliva mixes as our tongues explore each others mouths, our soft moans that can only be heard by us and well Dolores but we'll come up with a different story to why we were making those noises. I stop kissing his addicting lips and look at him, not in his eyes but at his ruana and the littlest bit of his white button up that's showing a small amount of skin around his chest. "Its not fair that I'm shirtless and you're not." He just smirks at me. "Well you better make it even then." I give him a cocky smile and drag my fingers down his clothed chest to the bottom of his ruana and slowly pull it over his head. Now he is left in his white button up, a few of the buttons undone at the top. I get to work on undoing the objects holding his shirt together and begin to kiss him again. I swear this boy will be the death of me. As soon as I finish with the second last button the door swings open. "Camilo dinners rea- woouAHhH!" Omg Mirabel! She shuts the door as fast as she opens as both Camilo and I rush to get our clothes back on. "Shit!" I've never really heard Camilo swear before, its hot. I get my shirt on and my hair tidied up, I'm sure I still look like a complete mess but regardless I rush to open the door. She's looking at me with a blank expression.

~~~

-Mirabels pov-

I am in my room, sewing some fabric when my mami softly knocks on my open door grasping my attention. "Its almost dinner time sweetie, can you please go and get y/n and Camilo." Thank god its almost dinner, I'm starving. "Yep." I give her a warm smile, she gives one back and leaves. I stop my sewing machine, push my chair back with my feet and get up. I dust off my skirt and head towards Camilos room, I like his girlfriend she is really nice and I would even assume we are friends. I hope. Once I'm outside Camilos door I grab the doorknob and push open the door, "Camilo dinners rea- woouAHhH!" I instantly cover my eyes, and slam the door shut. I can hear them scrambling around in there and a singular cuss word. After a couple minutes y/n opens the door. "Hey Mirabel, heh." Y/n utters quietly. I can tell she's embarrassed. "Hola y/n." I give her a small smile. Then I see Camilo cautiously walk up behind her. He doesn't say anything, we kind of just look at each other. Having a silent conversation with our facial expressions. "I won't tell anyone." I can see the anxiety leave both of their faces as the pair let out a breath of relief. "But Dolores might be a problem if she knows." The anxiety is back. "Anyways, dinner is almost ready. Abuela wants you guys down to eat." I just back away from the awkwardness and leave.

~~~

-Readers pov-

Omg that was so embarrassing! Omg Dolores! Omg Mirabel will never want to speak to me again! Omg what if Camilo never wants to do that with me again! Omg, omg. "Are you ok mi amor?" He interrupts my thoughts, "Si, but we did just get caught." I give him an unsettling smile. "That's true but we will figure everything out as it comes, ok." He grabs my hands in hope to give me reassurance, which it does. "Lets go to dinner." I nod and we both head down to cure our hungriness, but also to start drama.

~~~

!!PLEASE!! Don't come at me for 'sexualising' him.

The end.