A Life Changing Meeting

There were few positions as terrifying as being held before the sharp teeth and precise canines of a love crazed vampire girl. Well she wasn't quite a vampire, rather a being with a quirk for drinking blood… is what you thought. As the girl grinned sadistically at your tiny form with her saliva covered tooth arsenal, you reflected back on the events that led to this moment.

It all started one fateful morning in the city. You were an average person, one of the 20% who didn't have a quirk, on their way to work as you had done numerous times throughout your life. Today would turn out to be quite different. As you walked by a dark alleyway, a girl stumbled out and collided with you, knocking you to the ground. As you looked up, you were shocked to see none other than the fearsome and sadistic Toga (whom you did not know of yet). Upon realizing what happened, Toga moved to help you off the ground.

Himiko Toga: Why hello there. Sorry about running into you, I was in a bit of a hurry.

Y/N: Why?

Himiko Toga: That's not important. What is important is that you are a real cutie!

Y/N: Excuse me?

Himiko Toga: Yeah, you're easily one of the cutest people I've ever met. I can already feel my heart falling for you.

You were perplexed by what this girl was saying. Not even a minute before she had run straight into you at full speed and now she was suddenly in love with you.

Y/N: What's your name?

Himiko Toga: Himiko Toga! Thank you for asking. What may your name be munchkin?

You said your name, albeit with visible confusion. The name Himiko Toga sounded familiar, but you couldn't put your finger on it. Had you been able to, you likely would have run away like a banshee and called for witness protection.

As much as you desperately wanted to understand this girl's train of thought, you couldn't afford to be late for work… again.

Y/N: I'm sorry Toga, I really need to get going…

Without warning, Toga grabbed you by your sides with a suffocating grip, nearly scaring the daylights out of you.

Himiko Toga: Hold on a minute Y/N. If you're in a hurry now, then could we maybe…?

Y/N: I'm sorry I really need to go!

With that you ran off, leaving Toga to stand there and look on in disappointment.

Himiko Toga: Why do all the cuties wanna run away from me? I can't let this one get away from me… I just can't.

Some time passed before your next encounter with Toga, but it would still be too soon. It was now afternoon and your boss had been compassionate enough to give you an hour-long break to take a walk through town. Upon exiting the building, your stomach instantly knotted in a high g turn at the sight of Himiko Toga standing right outside, looking at you with a smile that was both sweet and demented.

Y/N: (Did she actually follow me here? She only just met me a few hours ago!)

Himiko Toga: Why hello there new sweetheart, how was work?

Y/N: I'm only on break, and I'm not your sweetheart.

Himiko Toga: Oh you just don't want to admit it.

You groaned heavily in annoyance.

Himiko Toga: You should have better manners when talking to a lady, you know that?

Y/N: How did you find me anyway?

Himiko Toga: It really wasn't that hard. You have a very memorable scent.

You have never thought of yourself as particularly sweet smelling, but this girl was clearly something… special. You watched in disbelief as she took a good long sniff of you and gave a heavy exhale of pleasure.

Himiko Toga: Oh boy is it memorable! Anywho, can you meet me in the forest tonight?

Y/N: Why on earth would I do that?

Toga gave a playful moan of disappointment.

Himiko Toga: I just want to do something special for you.

Y/N: What exactly?

Himiko Toga: It's a surprise.

The vampire girl gave a cheeky grin at your miserable frown. Your better judgment told you to ditch this girl immediately, but your curiosity got the better of you. You decided to humor Toga's request.

Y/N: Sure I'll come see you tonight.

Himiko Toga: Great, I'll meet you at midnight, when the moon is full and bright.

Y/N: Midnight! Are you kidding…?

Before you could finish, Toga was prancing away joyfully. You decided to shrug it off and take your walk through the city. Little did you know, this one decision would bring about terrible consequences, and you would see first hand Himiko Toga's sadistic nature.