title of your story

Musty air clouded my face drawing me out of my slumber. I wished so much to be able to roll back onto the rags coving the cold floor. Then again I thought wincing, waiting for the "KATHERINE GET YOUR FATASS OUT OF BED YOU SLUT IM HUNGRY YOU FREAK!!" I sighed. Waiting. But it never came.

I got up with a slight hesitation. I was utterly confused.

That’s when it hit me. Memories came rushing back. My revelation, the rejection, my tattoo, my hair. I was sure I was dreaming. Bolting up I looked around. A goofy grin made its way onto my face. Now that I was free I was very happy. But also very scared. I was a rouge most likely on a packs territory and although I had already shifted early that didn’t mean they wouldn’t kill me. The

 Only thing I knew was that I was done being treated like shit. Rubbing my temples I stood. With all this thinking I was sure to get a headache. I needed a shower; they always helped me relaxed and think.

As I stepped into the warm water I let it poor down my body, soothing my tight muscles. I went through the regular routine. Cutting myself twice on each leg- upper thigh, the switching to my wrists where there to I would leave two long cuts and stare as the blood washed down the drain. This was something I could control. I was stupid and gross but when I still lived in that hellhole it was literally the only thing that I could control.

When I got out of the I wrapped my wrists with gauze. Not wanting the other people in the hotel to freak out. I remembered last night.

*flashback*

When it became too cold to remain stubbing in the woods I made my way to the nearest town. It was dark and cold. I slithered down the dark alleys where rats crawled. I just hope no rapists or murders showed their faces.

I headed the medium sized building that was dimly lit. From a faraway distance the letters were UN readable but when I was a mere 10 feet away I could faintly read the word- hotel de-flo. Not dawning on me that in Latin the words de-flo meant shifter. I was too tired to think anyway. I opened the stained glass door. A bell ringing softly. I stumbled up to the wooden desk.

My clothes were very reveling due to, while running sticks and stray bramble catching and tearing my humble rags. I rested my arms on the desk. Making the creaking wood hold most of my frail figure. I waited what seemed like hours but was truly only minutes before a pale face made its way around the desk. It was a female and strange one at that. She was clothed in a black tunic that hugged her body fittingly and went down to her ankles. Her lips were piled into a forced smile that disappeared when her pale blue eyes lined on me. Pity was evident as she took in my raged form. All bruises and scars were showing as of the bare skin and my figure was weak- even for a human. Dull raggedy hair was strewn across my face the blood red locks of hair falling messily by the tangles in my face. For a werewolf I looked like the walking dead. She handed me a small golden key without asking for any money. That I was grateful for.

When I reached for the key she pulled it back a little. My body slumped more. I just needed a room. A bed. For one night. Her eyes landed on my wrist

 Where the new tattoo was. Her eyes flashed more. Pity sadness and finally defeat. She moved her hand where it hovered over mine. Before hesitantly dropping the key into my hand. I grasped the key sending her a small smile of gratitude.

      As I turned to walk away and find my room her voice called out. "Hone tomorrow you have to meet the alpha meet him down here a noon. We will have gauged around the perimeter to assure you don’t escape." not even turning around I nodded my head silently. And open finding my room I flopped down on the bed lights out before my head touched the feather soft pillow.

*end of flashback*

That led to now. I had no other clothes then of what I was wearing so what I had on would have to do. I had already taken my shower and my hair was untangled. Peering into the mirror my eyes had changed overnight. It appeared my wolf and I was at sync as of how much we had been through tighter. Now instead my dull blue eyes they were enchanting silver. When I looked into the mirror instead of being disgusted in myself me though I looked..... Pretty. Smiling I relied how much I had changed now that my wolf and I were synced. I was less lanky more curves and my hair was fuller thicker but remained red, my eyes were that steely silver-grey and I looked stronger. But I remain unnaturally thin. In all, this was the best I had ever looked.

Making my way down the two flights of stairs I wondered if they would beat me. Hurt me more or......kill me. I hoped not but I guess I really wouldn’t mind. As long as I got some ice cream first. As I came to the last turn I took a deep breath and took the last steps.........only to gasp at what I saw.

........................................................................................................................................................................ Oooooooooohhhhh my what did she see? I’m sick :( so yall got this early!! Yay you ;) I would really like some comment tho I’m 12 so this is kinda hard. I like comments more than votes. Or ya know you could do both..................

GIVE ME COOKIES OR DIE!!!!!

-shadowedmoon