Boy in The Stripes||A Louis Tomlinson Fanfiction

Greetings Earthlings! here is my story! I'm really excited to hear what you all think about it!! This Chapter is Dedicated to @RelentlessChaos because she is an amazing writer!!!! XOXOXO -Katniss <3

 Chapter 1

Harry POV

"Aw,c'mon Bells,answer your phone!!" I sigh queitly to myself. Today was the day I was planning on introducing my best friend, practiclly sister, Annabell to the rest of the boys. She'd heard loads about them but nnever actually got to meet them because of our busy scedule. Once Niall,Louis, and I had tried to get her tickets to a concert  but they sold out before we found a proper website to buy them. Since then, i was DYING for her to meet them. Now if she would just answer her phone................

Annabell POV

I step out of the shower and put on a hoodie and some sweatpants,and towl wrap my curly brown hair. I grab my IPhone and collapse on my bed. When I turn it on, I see 27 missed calls from Harry. I better call him back. I tap on his contact. He answers on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Really, Haz? What was so important that you had to call me 27 times?!

"Well,i'm sorry, but the boys and I are on break and since you've wanted to meet them, i thought we'd come stay for about 2 weeks! Are you up for a reservation of 5 at Nando's?'

I squeal. "OH THANK YOU HARRY! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

He laughs lightly. "You're very welcome, love. Now get ready and text me when you're done."

"Alright, love you Hazza"

"You too, Bells." he says and hangs up.

I hop up from my bed and stride to my closet. I change into a grey jean jacket over a purple top with skinny jeans and purple mini UGGS. I blow dry and spiral curl my hair into a high swing ponytail.  then I grab my phone and shoot a quick text to Harry. After that, I run to the bathroom and put on a bit of makeup before i hear my phone buzz. "I'm here!!!" I grab my purse and dart to the door, yelling goodbye to my parents. I almost trip over my own feet. Harry has another boy with him, he's blond and has braces on his teeth. From, what Harry's told me, I think it's Niall.

Niall POV

The girl, Harry's friend, Annabell, she's beautiful. She opens the door and pokes her head in. "Hi Hazza!" Harry smiles the biggest smile i've ever seen. "Hey, gorgeus, how ya doin?" Annabell laughs. "Good, and you?" 

"Busy. Oh, Annabell, I'd like you to meet Niall!" Alright, Niall, be cool, I tell myself.

"Hi" I say.

She smiles. "Hello, Niall!"

She's nice too. But I can see by the way that Harry and her laugh and call each other names that she's his. And he's hers. And clearly it's been that way for a while.

Harry POV

"Louis, Zayn, and Liam are meeting us there." I explain. Niall turns around and looks at Annabell who is on her phone. He gives me a look. "So, Harry, how long have you known Annabell?". I can tell by his tone of voice he thinks me and Annabell are dating or something. "Uh, since we were little. She's like my sister." Niall's blue eyes relax. I decide to change the subject, but Annabell must've had the same idea. "Oh look, we're here!" She jumps out of the car, her curly ponytail bouncing in the air. Niall apperently didn't know were we were going because he excliams "FOOD!!".  Annabell grabs Niall's hand, which makes him turn bright red. "C'mon Niall!! she yells, pulling him inside Nando's. i follow franticlly after them. "Reservation for 1 Direction and meeeeeeeee!!!" she yells to the lady at the counter. "Excuse her." I say "She's just excited. We're under Styles, party of 6." "You'll be at the booth in the back." she says.

Annabell POV

Harry goes on, but I begin to feel nervous so I walk slower. "What if they don't like me?". Niall laughs. "Of course they'll like you! I like you!' Niall says, staring down at our hands. "I mean, I've not known you very long, but I feel like we're freinds." "We are freinds,Niall. Now c'mon I bet they're waiting for us!" We slowly walk to their table. Then i see them and my heart nearly stops. I drop Niall's hand and stare at them.  There's the one in the varsity jacket with the tanned skin and fluffy hair. That's Zayn. Then there's the one with the shaved head and pliad shirt, he's Liam. Then lastly, there's the one in the stripes with the brown hair. Louis Tomlinson. My knees feel heavy and i'm a mix of nervous, scared, and starstruck. Louis scoots over and pats the seat next to him. "No! Annabell is sitting be me!' Niall pouts. "I knew her first Louis!" "I'll sit by both of you!" I say as I slide in next to Louis. Niall comes in last. After we order, i decide to speak up. "Well,um,i'm Annabell, Harry's friend. You probably know that.' . There is a chorus of hellos from the other boys and just then our food comes. we all realize how hungry we are and eat like pigs. 

Yeah,it's horrible XD. The other chapters are better, i promise!! I have up to Six written already :] and do you think Niall likes Annabell?

Please comment!! Lots of love <3

-Katniss