Chapter Sixteen

"Piper! Let's get a fucking move on! We're going to be late!" I heard Ronnie yell from the bottom of the stairs.
I clipped one of my ear rings into place and scurried to the door, "shut the fuck up!" I yelled back. It only took about 4.3 seconds until I heard his heavy feet stomping up the stairs. I finished with my other ear ring.
"The fuck did you just say to me?" I pressed my mouth into a hard line and tried to suppress a smile as I shook my head. "That's what I thought. Now come on, we're going to-"
"Shut up." I interrupted him.
His eyes widened and his eyebrows raised up, "oh really?" I let out a giggle and nodded my head. He stormed up to me and pressed me against the wall, holding my hands above my head. "Want me to shut up now?"
I rolled my eyes at him and pulled a hand loose to tussle his slicked down hair, "I can't take you seriously when your hair is like that. You look like a child."
He gasped, "I'll show you a child." His mouth crashed down on mine violently and before I could even close my eyes he unzipped my dress letting it fall to the floor with a thud. "I'll show you good much of a man I am." He quickly turned me around so my face was squished against the wall and I knew we were going to be late for sure.

***
"Ronnie!" I yelled at him from the passenger seat, "fucking zip me up!" He looked away from the road and finally zipped my dress after a good five minutes of me asking for help. "It's your fault we're late you know."
He smirked but didn't look at me, "worth it." I shook my head but smiled. Me and Ronnie have been doing this for almost 4 months after he came home from Warped Tour. He's sweet even when he's mad and the sex is great, I can't complain. We fight a lot but it's always, like, play fighting. And when we get into a real fight he just leaves for a while to cool off but it always gets resolved.
We pulled up to a dirt road and drove slowly through the wooded area to where all the other cars were parked. He quickly put it in park and shut it off. We both got out and started hurrying down the dirt road. I looked presentable besides my hair being a little messy but that's fine. Ronnie buttoned his tux up and smoothed his hair down and was working on tying his tie to no avail. I sighed and held out my hand to stop him from advancing, "let me." I swatted his hands away and my fingers went to work. When I was little before my sister died my birth father taught me how to tie one. Then after that I tied my dad's every morning before he went to work because he never could. I hate watching someone struggle when I can do it better than most men. I finished the knot then pulled him asking by his tie until we reached seats.
We scurried through the isles of other well dressed people who gave us dirty looks until we found out assigned seats at the front. Ronnie had got an invite to Andy Biersack's wedding before he met me. He wasn't going because he didn't have a date but I found the invite and pretty much forced him. We made it just in time to see CC walk her down the isle.

***
The ceremony was beautiful. Andy wrote an amazing vow for her that left nobody with a dry eye. The whole time I thought of nothing but Ronnie. Not that I was at a God's wedding or that I was surrounded by band members, but Ronnie. He held my hand firmly the whole time and focused on the couple unlike me who kept looking over at him.
We're at the reception now. I held onto my fifth glass of champagne waiting to congratulate the lucky bride. Ronnie was elsewhere chatting with some guy I didn't know. I wobbled a little bit knowing I was drinking a little too much but it was really good and I never drink so, why the Hell not?
"Hi! You must be Piper!" A hand was held out to me. I looked up into the blue eyes of Andy.
"That's me." I said shaking his hand.
"Nice to meet you. This it's my wife, Emma."
She pulled me into a hug, "it's nice to meet you." She pulled away, "it's good to see someone finally making Ronnie happy."
I looked over to him. His back was turned to be as he now talked to Ashley a ways away, "yeah he's great."
"Well, thank you got coming."
"It was my pleasure, congratulations." They thanked me and moved along to the next person. Emma was a nice girl.
I downed the rest of my champagne and place the glass on the table before moving to the dance floor with a crowd of people. I threw my hands up and wiggled to the music knowing I probably looked stupid because of my legs but I didn't care, I was to drunk to care. After a while I felt strong hands land on my waist and pull me back against a body. I smiled and my heart jumped every time Ronnie touched me. I put my hands over his, leaned back against him, and closed my eyes.
When I opened my eyes again I saw Emma staring at me with wide and horrified eyes. I frowned and looked down at the hairy and untattooed hands that held me. I gasped and ripped myself away to see this man. He was large and looked at me confused. "Come on, baby," he reached forward and grabbed my hand, "let's get out of here."
My other hand flew forward and collided with his cheek making a deafening crack noise that made everyone stop and look at us, "don't you touch me."
"You didn't mind a minute ago." He said rubbing his cheek with one hand and making a grab at me with the other. I stepped back quickly but almost not quick enough. His fingers just skimmed the skin on my arm when a flash of mixed colors and black smashed into his face. I screamed and clasped my hands over my mouth when I saw Ronnie sitting on the man punching him in the face.
After I'd gotten over the shock I ran over, "Ronnie! Stop!" I tried to pull him off of the man. He stopped punching for a second and elbowed me swiftly in the face. I stumbled back for a bit holding my face that was now numb before trying again to remove my boyfriend but he just turned around and give me a strong shove sending me flying to the ground with a hard thud before continuing again. Pain shot up my back and exploded all over as parts of me hit the ground. It seemed like and eternity before someone helped me up. All of the Black Veil Brides and Falling in Reverse members managed to peel Ronnie of the man who lay unconscious.
Ronnie struggled against the men who held him back until his eyes met mine and he went still. I didn't know who was holding me up or wiping the blood running from my nose and split lip at this point. I could barely see straight ahead through the tears and not to mention I whacked my head when I fell. All I knew is Ronnie had hit me without a second thought.
He took a step towards me but was still restrained by the men. I tore away from whoever was helping me and held my hand to my face to try and stop the gushing blood before turning and running from the scene. "Piper!" I heard Ronnie yell for me, "hey! Get off of me!" He yelled at his captures. I pushed myself to move faster because I knew it wouldn't be long until he escaped and would catch me, "Piper! Please, wait!"
His voice faded into the distance as I burst through the woods and reached Ronnie's car. I hurried in and pulled the spare key from it's spot on the visor. The car started up and I pulled out slowly while wiping the tears away. Running after the car, I saw in the rearview mirror, was Ronnie waving at me to stop but I just stepped on the gas.
A/N so I just finished this and I was gonna post a couple days from now but I can't wait lol so here you are, you're welcome. Also... EMMA!