part 2:)

Zayn sang his solo of little things than while the others sang together Zayn comes up to you and holds your hand and kneels down on one foot."(y/f/n) will you the make me the happiest man on earth and become mrs.Malik?" Everyone in restaurant started to stare at you and you start to cry with tears of joy and you say yes.Zayn puts the ring in your finger and hugs you really hard...then you kiss passionatly..everyone cheered...the boys came all to hug you and congratulate you.You slept very happy that night....you could not believe it.

The day of your marriage

You were preparing your self with your bridesmaid and the flower girls when Louis comes in and tells you its time you where so excited.....Louis held your hand and started walking through down the walk....you see alot of people seated and amazed how pretty you are...you smile back at them.You see Zayn looking at you and you where thinking how hot and sweet he was.You arrived to him and he removed your vail from your face and he whispers to you "You look so beautiful babe" you smile at him and he smiles back.

The priest starts the marriage until he comes to the part:"Zayn Jawaad Malik will you take (y/f/n) as your beloved wife?" "i do!" He says smiling. "(Y/f/n) will you take Zayn Jawaad Malik as your beloved husband?" "I do" you say happily. "You may kiss the bride" the priest says. You and Zayn both lean in for a kiss..this time it was more special more passionate more with love more Super!! You both walked out happy and excited that you became mrs.Malik.

1 year later.

You are in the hospital about to give birth.....Zayn holding your hand and smiling that finally you were going to become parents.After all that pain you give birth to a beautiful girl and you both named her Monica Megean Malik ...she had her eyes brown just like both of you and she had a great baby laugh.

You and Zayn both fell in love with each other everytime you kissed and the thing that he was famous did not effect the love and family because he did not care about bad things people said about you...and you lived happily ever after. :)

Hope you liked it please vote and comment!!!