Two Sisters of a Frozen World/Kairi and Haya's new clothing

Sora, Hikari, Riku, King Mickey, Donald and Goofy had entered a snowy world called Arendelle. They split up to fight the Heartless.

After the battle, Sora began to shiver as he feels the wind. "It's cold!"

"I know!" Hikari shivered as she looks at Donald. "D-D-Donald, give us some coats!"

"The magic doesn't work that way," Donald said sternly.

Goofy smiled. "Guess they're too used to the beach!"

Sora frowned. "Hey, islanders, what can we say?"

"Yeah," Hikari nodded as she looked over at the fjord. "Look! Even the sea's turning to...ice..." She looked over at Donald. "Donald, this isn't your magic, is it?"

Donald shook his head. "Uh-uh."

"Do ya think it's the Heartless?" Goofy asked.

"Might be. Let's go," Sora said as he, Hikari, Donald and Goofy ran over to the fjord to look and saw a platinum blonde woman, Elsa, running towards Riku and King Mickey in the distance. "She's heading for Riku and the King!"

On the other side, Riku and King Mickey watched as Elsa ran past them.

"What was that all about?" Riku asked.

King Mickey shrugged as he watched Elsa disappear. "Not sure. But that woman... She looked so scared."

Riku stands up. "I wonder who she is. Is she one of the New Seven Hearts?"

"Maybe," King Mickey said as he starts to walk with Riku. "We better go talk to her."

"Right," Riku nodded.

Soon after arriving at the Gorge of the North Mountain, King Mickey managed to catch up to Elsa with Riku. "Wait up, pal!"

Elsa turned around to see King Mickey and Riku. "Why are you here? Where did you come from?"

Riku smiled a bit. "Hey. I'm Riku and—" He noticed that King Mickey is clearing his throat and looks back at Elsa. "Uh...I'm from...let's just say someplace...a little warmer."

King Mickey nods at Riku and looks at Elsa. "And I'm Mickey. Mickey Mouse."

"Are you visiting Arendelle? For the coronation?" Elsa asked Riku and King Mickey.

Riku exchanges looks with King Mickey and turns to Elsa, laughing nervously. "You got us! So, who are you?"

Elsa stiffened a little. "Elsa... Queen Elsa of Arendelle."

King Mickey was amazed. "Wow! You're a queen!?" He and Riku stands straight.

Elsa nods. "You shouldn't be out here. Please go back to the village."

King Mickey saw Elsa walking away and frowned. "But why?"

"Hey, your Majesty, you look like you could use a friend," Riku said to Elsa, "Don't you want to talk?"