Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians Ep 3

Will:Hey,Guess What Time It Is?

Everyone(Except Future Rem):What?

Will:It's Morphin Time!

(Y/n):YES!

Katsuki:THAT SHIT AGAIN!?

Mondo:Screw You!I Like It.

Arthur:It Puts The Knight King In a Good Light.

Koneko Simply Whacked Him with a Hammer And Told Him To Shut Up As You Sworn You Heard Shinra's Laughter.

(Bf/n):Let's Start This Show,Already.

Will:On It.

The screen Showed People Being Attacked By Saiku's Monsters across the Multiverse And Space time continuum.

Narrator:Long Ago,The Ruler Of the Dark Dimension saiku Found The Humanity Core,The Essence of Good And Hope And Tried to Claim it For Himself.

The 5 Animalistic Guardians Of the Dimensions And Timelines Are Shown Giving Up their Energy to Send Saiku back to where he belongs but in Turn,Losing their Bodies.

Narrator:But The Dimension Guardians Sacrificed Themselves To Protect The Balance and keep the dimensions Safe from The Monster,saiku.

Narrator:Years later,Saiku returns with His Soldiers and Army Of Galacti-bots To find The energy and claim it for himself.

Narrator:Only ONE Team Of heroes can stop Him. 

You and The Others Are Shown Running Towards Something Or Someone As you Step up And Say This.

(Y/n):It's Morphing Time!

They are Shown Morphing As The Narrator Introduces Them As....

Narrator:They are The Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians! 

The Screen Shows the Inside of a Dark Area And It's Screams Evil As Dark Spirit Like Energy waves Fly Around In it. 

Coral:Anything New?

Will:It's Getting There.

We Open To Manic Working On A Device While Humming Until Kazuya Spooks Him By Sneaking Up on Him And Speaking Out Of The Blue.

Kazuya:Boo!

Manic:WAAAAH!!

(T/n):Wuss!

he Turns And He Speaks In An Annoyed Voice to The Female Monster.

Manic:Kazuya!That Wasn't Funny,Can't You See I'm Busy?

Kazuya:Busy With What,Though?

Manic:It's Something For Only Me And Eventually,Master Saiku To Know But Until Than Beat It!

Momo:Something Tells Me That It's Not Gonna Be Good.

(Y/n)[Sarcastic]:Really?Why We Could've Never Figured That Out.

Saiku:Know About What?

They Both Turn To See Their Master Walking Into The Room as He Wants To Know What they Were Talking About And Manic Panics at This As He Explains that He Has A Device That Is Capable Of Destroying The Rangers by Giving Their Monsters More Power But It's Not Finished And Some Of The Materials Needed Are In The Human Dimensions.