Chap_7_Stripped from the Title.

HELLEN'S POV

*I had left a note back home for those 3 since I had to go to the campus a little earlier than usual cause of prefect duties, although I was really happy from this Tittle, it is pretty hard to complete the responsibility but I was born for it, "to lead the group" or that's what people who knows me very well say.

I had to dress up in a formal way, yah one of the annoying rules, they seem jealous of my ripped jean is what it felt like, so I chose to wear a "Jumpsuit" yah that, I am not sure whether it's formal or not but I had already decided to wear that later if I get in trouble I can simply blame it on internet, I got ready with my formal look and left from there, totally prepared for the long day ahead*

NICOLE'S POV

*Usually I was the one who is up early but today I heard a lot of movements around the house, although I got scared I was tired to go check it out, now that am awake I saw a note in the fridge it was from none other than Hellen.
The Note Read, girls come a little early to the campus when I say early I meant it, if your late then you will regret it and I won't be there to help you guys, I know that Nicole is the first one to read this, so Nicole make sure everyone is up when your reading cause we have to start our preparation from today for the prefect duties since most of the department's events would be starting after this week and we have to lead the team for practice, wear formals girls its one of the dumb rules don't break it see ya soon, oh anf I left with Lucas, so my car is still there so drive that and come safely if I see any scratches " YOU WONT BE SPARED THIS TIME".

*so today was the day for us to start with our prefect job and am really excited but the most interesting thing is HELLEN LEFT WITH A GUY, and she didn't forget to mention how we had accidentally got scratches on her car last time, well I blame it on Stacey, I left to wake up the girls and said them about the note, it wasn't surprising that even they were shocked from Hellen leaving with a guy, she never did that cause she has been having TRUST ISSUES with men no offence to guys out there, she just never met a gentlemen when she came out of her shell that loser Xavier didn't do a good job instead he pushed her deep inside the shell this is why we found it amusing for Hellen to leave with Lucas, and we decided to stop gossiping since this wasn't the time for it and left from there for getting ready*

*after an hour*

STACEY'S POV

Stacey: So who will be riding since am not allowed to, after the last incident.

Jasmine: Nicole will.

Nicole: yah sure then let's wrap up for leaving.

*ever since they entered the room I didn't see them but when my eyes fell on them god I almost screamed*