Chapter 9

3rd POV

Donnie grinned at the portal's base, "That should do it! How's that magic coming in, Don?" Don held up three glowing crystals proudly, "Got 'em." The two set the crystals into the portal frame and stepped back, admiring their work.

Donnie hesitantly rubbed his arm, "So, uh, can this... Not be a forever goodbye?" Don turned to Donnie, "Eh?" Donnie chuckled nervously, "I-If maybe we or you guys could... Y'know, visit. We... We'll miss you guys..."

Don nodded and hummed in agreement, "Bet, if you want I could give you some of the extra crystals Leon and I gathered so you can make a portal on your end..?" Donnie nodded, "That... That would be awesome."

The two geniuses walked out to the living room where everyone was waiting. Don smirked, "Alright, get out of here and back to your world! Visit sometime, blah blah blah!"

Mikey sniffled dramatically, "I'll miss you, bros!" Donnie sighed, "Mikey, we can visit." Michael grinned through his tears, "YAY!! Just don't forget us, man!" The two orange turtles embraced each other, crying dramatically as everyone else said their goodbyes like normal people.

The ROTTMNT brothers and Aps watched as the TMNT turtles and April walked through the portal.

3 MONTHS LATER

"GUESS WHO?!" "DANG IT, MIKEY! YOU CAME BY LITERALLY TWO DAYS AGO!!"