chaper 11.

taniyah | niyah
Houston , Texas

" you fuck my " bestfriend " you come back and try to take my " sister "

" have I ever did anything to you? " I yelled at my dad walking back and forth .

" i feel like it'll be better if i leave " cece said while walking downstairs

" leave my shit here bitch " I yelled while she was walking outside getting in a Uber .

" taniyah calm down its not that serious we were drunk " my das said tryna calm me down but at this rate I could slap him .

me n cece been day ones since diapers this bitch talked about this man with me and turn around and fuck him like what? behind my back tho i swear she's so green omg .

to think I was 10 toes behind her is crazy .. can't even look at her the same .. I'm not overreacting how would you feel if yo bestfriend for years fucked yo deadbeat ass daddy that just now wanna come in my life .

" as soon as I got comfortable with you being around you fuck it up some way " I said while wiping my face and running upstairs

I got to my room and FaceTimed dae and a female answered .

" hello " I said in the mic with my voice cracking

" h-he's busy " she moaned in the mic and I hung up and blocked him .

i walked in my bathroom and opened a box with pills inside it ..

i grabbed a hand full of red diabetes pills and swallowed it and laid down and stared at the ceiling and crying harder .

( idk if that's a medicine so don't judge me )

sooner or later I could feel myself get dizzy and light headed .

( it gets goodandbad past this part so don't @ me )

i finally closed my eyes n instantly " fell asleep "

_____
i woke up in a hospital with wires everywhere

" hello " I said in a low raspy voice and my mom popped up

" omg baby you're dad told me everything " she said while hugging me right

" everything you sure ? " I said and she nodded

" yeaaa girl I even kno how cece gave it uppp " she said making me giggle a little

" please don't try that again " she said

" I don't know ma I just feel so fucked up rn like I wasn't nothing but there for everyone and dae was fucking some girl and she answered my call moaning " I said while feeling my cheeks heat up .

" you should've knew dae'ari wasn't shit when you're sister tried to talk to him.. " she said and giggled a little

it wasn't funny at all but when I'm with my mom she's like my escape from everything I can talk about anything and anyone with my mom without the whole Brooklyn knowing .