12.

"How does one seduce someone? Hypothetically."

Niall looked over at Harry, "It depends. Why?"

Harry shrugged, "Just wondering."

Niall turned the heat down on the oven as he cooked the pasta, "Do you want to seduce Louis?"

Harry didn't bother answering because he was more likely to embarrass himself by opening his mouth.

Niall laughed, "Harry, didn't Louis tell you to take things slow?"

"Yes."

"Does this sound slow to you? You're trying to seduce the man."

Niall plopped down on the couch and put his feet up on their coffee table. Harry didn't bother telling him to take them down.

"Look, Niall," Harry started, "I like him. What's wrong with me wanting to be with him?"

"Nothing! But it doesn't sound like you're listening to any advice he has given you."

"I'm going to take a shower." Harry sighed, "I just need to relax and get my thoughts together."

"It's going to happen for you, Harry. Don't rush it."

Harry just nodded and walked back to the bathroom. He needed some time to himself for a little before dinner.

Louis: Hi, Harry. :)

Harry: Louis, hello. :) How are you?

Louis: I'm great. How are you?

Harry: I'm good. I'm sitting in my room until dinner is ready.

Louis: What are you having for dinner?

Harry: Pasta and garlic bread.

Louis: Yummy. I'll enjoy that.

Harry: Huh?

Louis: 😏😏

Harry: What the hell are you talking about you weirdo?

Louis: See you soon.🤪

"Niall Horan!"

He heard his friend laughing in the kitchen and he couldn't help but laugh. He really did have the best human as his best friend even if he did drive him nuts sometimes.

Styles94: How do you seduce someone?

LTomlinson: ???? who are you seducing?

Styles94: No one yet. Just asking.

LTomlinson: Depends on the person really and the situation.

Styles94: How would you like to be seduced?

LTomlinson: Harry Styles.

Styles94: What?

LTomlinson: Does that sound like taking it slow?

Styles94: Yes.

LTomlinson: Lol, no it doesn't. I like you and you know it. You don't need to rush anything.

Styles94: I'm not.

LTomlinson: Uh huh. We will talk about this after dinner.

Styles94: WHAT?!

"Niall, are you going to tell me that you invited Louis to dinner or just pretend you didn't do a single thing?"

Niall looked up from his phone, "I didn't invite him. Ophelia did. When she gets here don't tell her I told you that."