Character information/ backstory

Name: Kiyotaka Ayanokoji

Age: 16

Race: Abonormal/human

Ability: Unknown

Backstory:

Ayanokoji is 16 years old, he used to live in Japan. but his mom and dad found out he was a abonormal and was abandoned by them. a oprhanage took him in but this orpanage wasn't an ordiniary place. all of the kids where Abnormals who had to do tests everyday. and only the strongest one gets recommended for the special abnormal school. Ayanokoji left when he was 14 and didn't finish the tests needed to the final test would be when they turn 15. But Ayanokoji got 100s on every test they had for him. Ayanokoji Didn't just leave for no reason, he knew the people here hunting them (abnormals) and went on his own journey. he didn't go alone Oreki Hotarou left with him they both scored 100s on every test. (former tribe 9 member)

Name: Oreki Hotarou

Age: 16

Race: Abnormal

Abitily: clear vision

Backstory:

Oreki Hotarou is a 16 year old boy, who lived in Japan with his mom and dad found out that he was a abnormal and tried to hide it from the oficcers. till one day a van stopped infront of their house. both of Oreki's parents where killed on the spot. Oreki managed to escape in time running away in fear accidentally bumping into a woman.Oreki got taken in by the woman who worked at the orphanage. at the orphanage Oreki met Koji and became friends. Oreki and Koji both left the orphanage without finishing the tests. Koji told Oreki his plan and both searched for these called hunters.

Yu Otosaka

Age: 16

race: abnormal

abilty: Light manipulation