2-Leaving the Orphanage

Hello! im really busy with school and such but i am working on my stories a little more!(: enjoy

-Breezy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Chapter Two- Leaving the Orphanage

Melody's Point of View-

.

'' Melody listen to this! '' Alex yells as he plays the Orphanages piano once more before we leave for Jasmines house. I run over to listen to him. He is amazing at the piano. He taught me everything he knows on the piano. I love it. Its one special thing we have. I listen carefully as his finger glide over the keys, playing a beautiful song. ''Wow Alex it sounds incredible.'' I say as I sit on the paino bench next to him while he plays. ''Thanks. Its actually called Melody..'' He smiles to himself. '' So what your telling me is that this song is named after me?'' I ask smirking. ''Yes, im sure it is!'' He finishs the song and hugs me. '' Come one Jazzy is outside waiting for us.'' I say. ''Okay!'' He gets up happily. Sometimes I wonder how he is able to be so dang happy. Maybe its cause he is in love. Maybe if I ever fall in love I could be happy. I doubt anyone will ever love me though. No one cares about me besides Alex and Jazzy.

.

''Melody!'' Jasmine yells running towards me, I flinch as she hugs me because I have brusies all over my back.  ''I missed you.'' She states as she hugs me. ''I missed you too. '' I say softly. '' You have bruises on your beautiful face.'' She frowns touching my cheek. I look down and sigh. ''I know.'' I walk towards the car. Jasmine almost walks to me, but sees Alex and runs to kiss him. I watch as he kisses her. Hes so lucky. He found his soul mate. He has neevr been abused. He is happy. I want to be happy. I lay down in the back seat of the car and slowly drift off to sleep.

.

''Jasmine  is she still sleeping?'' I hear a voice. I slowly start to wake up. I look outside of the car to see Alex walking towards the car with a slight frown. He opens the door. ''Oh good your up. Come on princess lets get you to sleep in your room.'' He says while picking me up. I yawn and lay my head against his chest. ''I love you Alex'' I say quietly. ''I love you too Melody.'' He whispers and kisses my cheek. He brings me up stairs and sets me down on a  big comfortable bed. He pulls a blanket over me and says goodnight and leaves the room. I go back to sleep and hopefully wake up happy.

.

I wake up slowly and look at my phone to see the time. Im not sure how it got on my nightstand, but whatever. '10:15'. Good I can have breakfast still. I slowly get out of the covers and step on the floor. Ouch. Im really sore. I look for my suit case. Its on a dresser on the other side of the room. I sigh and walk over grabbing a pair of yoga pants and a crop top and grab my soft slippers. I brush my teeth, and take a shower. I brush my hair out and then I change and start to walk down the stairs.

.

'' No!'' Alex laughs. ''I would never dress up pink unicorn for twenty dollars!.'' He breaks into laughter. '' Are you sure? It would be so funny!'' A voice I have never heard says. Jasmine sees me and runs up and hugs me. I accidentally yelp. ''Ouch!'' I say. ''Oh my goodness, sorry!'' Jasmine says covering her mouth. ''No, no sorry. I didnt me to react like that. Im just a little sore.'' I say. ''Oh.. Okay.'' Jasmine says. '' Oh by the way my cousin is staying with me for a while, his parents are having some trouble with fiancial things so he will be living here for a short time.'' She says walking over to who I assume is her cousin. Im not gonna lie, he is very good looking. ''Melody this is Daniel, Daniel this is Melody.'' Jasmine says gessturing to me and then Daniel. '' Hi! How are you doing?'' Daniel pulls his hand out from under the table so that I may shake it. ''Im doing okay, thanks for asking.'' I smile at him. He nodds and places his hand on the table and i got and sit next to Alex. ''Good morning princess.'' He says smiling at me. ''Good morning.'' I say softly trying not to sound completely depressed like usual.''Do you wanna go to the beach on thursday for my birthday?'' He asks. ''Sure, sounds fun.'' I say trying to smile.  ''Okay. Well Jasmine wanted to take me somewhere for an early birthday suprise so we are gonna get going okay. You can get to know Daniel.'' He says hugging me and walking towards the door. ''Bye have fun you to little love birds!'' Daniel yells happily. '' Bye!'' Jasmine and Alex say and leave.  

.

'' So tell me about yourself.'' Daniel says kindly as we sit on the couch watching 'How I met Your Mother' reruns. ''Umm theres not really much to say. I play the piano and im homeless at the moment. How about you?'' I ask quietly. ''Well thats blant. Um well i play football. I used to play guitar and i was kicked out of my house.'' He says not smiling for once. ''Why were you kicked out? Arent you like Jasmines age?'' I ask shocked. ''No im only 15. But my mother has cancer and my father has always hated me and thinks I gave her cancer so he made me move her untill I can find a home myself.'' He says. ''Wow. Well Im sorry..'' I say suprised. ''Its okay, your situation is a bit worse anyway.'' He says sadly. ''Well im used to it. ''I say looking at the differant movie choices Jasmine has on her shelf. I search and finally find a few good movies. ''Wanna watch any movies?'' I ask holding up several good ones. ''Sure!'' He says. We both sit down and watch Red Dawn together. I sit slightly close to Daniel but I dont mind and he doesnt seem to ether. I start to slowly fall asleep.

.

I slightly feel someone or something stroking my hair and twirling it around softly. ''Why hello there sleeping beauty.'' Daniel says smiling down at me. I see that I am on his lap. ''Oh sorry!'' I quickly get up and sit on the other end of the couch. ''Its okay Melody'' He laughs a little and pauses. ''You look really peaceful and happy when you sleep. Its cute.'' He smiles and I blush slightly. ''Oh..'' I say quietly. '' Do you want something to eat?'' He asks. ''Umm sure. What time is it? Is my brother back?'' I ask. He nodds. ''Yep he is asleep and Jasmine is at her night shift at the movies.'' He says smiling and then walking over to the kitchen. ''Ohh okay.'' I say. ''Its eleven o clock by the way.'' He says from the kitchen. ''Ohh okay. Thanks.'' I say getting up from the couch and heading to the kitchen. I see lots of differant foods on the counter. ''So what would you like to eat?'' He asks. ''Umm anything really. I dont mind.'' I say. He nodds and starts to cut up veggies and such. ''Its late you dont have to stay up to make me anything, I can just wait until breakfast tomorrow.'' I say. ''No its fine. Im a bit of a night owl. And besides you need food in your tiny little tummy.'' He says in a cute tone while poking my stomach. I istantly feel butterflys. ''Okay. thank you.'' I say. After he finished my food I ate and we talked untill about  four AM and learned a ton about each other. I was starting to really like him.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

So this is just kind of a filler chapter. Hope you enjoyed it anyway!(:  

-Breezy