03: 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦

"Fancy seeing you here, seatmate

"Fancy seeing you here, seatmate."

"Huh? Y'all know each other?"

Atsumu's question hung unanswered in the air as you gaped like a stunned idiot at the brunette in front of you. Suna's lips drew themselves into a stolid line as he flitted his gaze between you and the twins, eyes harbouring an almost taunting glint that prompted you to reply to your friend. You swallowed the perplexed lump in your throat.

"We... just happened to sit next to each other in class this morning." You finally said.

Suna cocked his head upwards as a nod.

"Ya actually went to class, Suna?" Osamu asked incredulously.

Suna merely shrugged in reply, turning back to unlock his door that had beeped shut during the short exchange in the hallway. As he pushed the door open, you briefly glimpsed a room already decorated with posters, LED lights and an intricate gaming set-up. But your fleeting inspection of the dark-coloured interior was cut short when Suna gave a lazy wave without looking over his shoulder and closed it.

You furrowed your eyebrows. Guess the twins were right when they said he wasn't much of a talker. But he sure had plenty to say back in the lecture hall, which left you a bit confused.

You turned back to the twins, who seemed unbothered by his behaviour.

"Suppose that saves us from introducing the two of ya." Atsumu whistled, interlocking his hands behind his head as the three of you began walking towards the elevator.