Chapter 53 - Inside and Outside of the Drama

Chapter 53 – Inside and Outside of the Drama

“What the bear! Did you just sneakily beat me just now!? I told you just to act, but you took it for real!? How come you’re such a small-hearted person, didn’t I just borrow your pair of pants ma!? I’ll wash it and return it to you, what’s the big deal? You still remember it all the way until now? How can you be such a stuffy person?”

“How, how am I? Just then weren’t you scared that Young Master Bo would see through it? I just lightly touched you, that’s all! How is it a big deal?!”

“What the bear!! You say it’s okay so it’s okay is that it ah!? Why don’t we switch and you let me beat you huh!! Just now your hand nearly punched me in the nose!! If I didn’t duck quickly, you would have broken my nose by now!! Look!! Look how swollen it is!! It’s swollen!! As green as a mountain ah!! Police Officer Chen!!”

“You’re exaggerating. Just go back and use an egg to rub it. Why are you so noisy, like an old mother…”

“Like an old mother!? So what if I’m like an old woman! Didn’t your mom give birth to you! What the bear!! I hate people using the word “like an old mother” the most!! Your mom labored so bitterly to give birth to you, how can you use her to swear at other people ah! Does she owe you because she gave birth to you ah!? Ah! No, I know! Looking at you, you’re definitely what other people call a mommy’s boy. Mommy’s boy! It’s not easy ah, even when you swear at other people you have to call your mommy to help you is that right–”

“Okay okay okay! Stop! I’m wrong, it’s all my fault okay!? Are we still going to follow the car or not ah!? If you keep nagging, Young Master Nian’s car will disappear!”

“I don’t understand what the hell you police officers learn in the police school, someone like you…”

The person on the screen had the face that he had been familiar with for many years, however there wasn’t a hint of culture or elegance. He completely had the image of a little delinquent. His mouth in the drama looked as though it could swear three days and three nights without stopping. It was extremely intense. And because of the action scenes he had been in before, the little delinquent on the screen’s shirt buttons were pulled open around his collar, revealing his collarbone and a small expanse of skin.

Kang Jian was eating a biscuit but he froze. His mouth was dry and his gaze fixedly stared at that small amount of snowy white skin. At this time the sofa next to his right hand moved, as though someone had sat down, however Kang Jian didn’t move until the other person spoke.

“I called you multiple times already, did you not hear me?” Li Sha pushed Kang Jian slightly. “Didn’t you say you wanted to read a bedtime story to Xiao Jin? I already gave him a bath and he’s waiting in bed for you. Go quickly.”

“The episode is just about to finish. I’ll go when it’s done.”

After talking, Kang Jian’s eyes were still fixed on the screen unmoving. Li Sha frowned. She grabbed the remote control on the table and pressed the button.

Pa! The screen turned black!

The second before the screen went black, it just happened to be showing a close up shot of Bai Lang. It showed his beautiful nose and long eyelashes in crystal clear clarity. Thus interrupted, a ball of fire ignited in Kang Jian’s stomach. He turned his head and wanted to swear but when he saw Li Sha’s expression he suppressed himself.

After marriage, Li Sha’s demeanor had slowly changed to that of arrogance. It reminded Kang Jian that Li Min was standing behind her. Right now it still wasn’t the right time to turn the tables on her.