Chapter 2: Unexpected

Y/N's POV:

As I was waiting infront of my home, daki came.

"Y/N? What are you doing out here, master might get mad at u"daki said in a panic.

"oh don't worry about me daki!" I reassured her as she looked at me with a panick expression, she doesn't want her master to get mad or it would be hell to her since she's one of the suspects to see Y/N outside, he would yell at her for not taking Y/N inside the house, she knows how overprotective muzan gets when it comes to Y/N.

"But-"

"Uh uh uh, nope, don't say another word daki, I'm just going out with douma tonight"I giggled.

She gave me a surprise look and her panicking stopped and after a minute she gave me a smirk and nudge my arm, "eh~? Kibutsuji Y/N is going out on a date huh~?"she teased.

I blushed, "N-No! This is just a friendly night out! not a date! I'm not sure though.."I mumbled the last part and daki squealed.

"Y/N is a tsundere! How cute" she then pat my head making me pout and as if on cue douma came.

"Eh? Y/N-Chan u didn't tell me your going to have a +1 I'm disappointed I was hoping it was just the two of us" he crossed his arms and pouted like a child.

Me and daki looked at him, "Don't worry lover boy I'm not coming, u can have your sweet time with my bbg"she said pointing at me.

Douma's mood changed and he jumped in happiness as daki laughed and went in before saying, "Have fun you two! And Y/N tell me the juicy parts when u get back".

"eh? Juicy parts? What does she mean?"Douma ask.

Bitch you eat girls and you don't even know what juicy parts mean- nevermind.

I blushed at what daki said, 'I swear to God I'm going to beat her up later!'

It was then silent, an awkward one, 'Omfg Y/N say something! This is so awkward', i thought and looked up at douma and see him looking away while scratching the back of his neck, I stared at him, 'wow.. I didn't know how attractive douma is when up close'.

Listen bitch he eats females and become a demon for fun don't you fucking dare think like that.

"Y/N uhm, if u may?" Douma said nervously pulling out his hand for me to hold, I snapped out of my stare and had a surprised look.

"Ok" I muttered and cursed myself for stuttering as I hold douma's hand, it fit with my small ones, it expectedly cold since he was a demon after all.

My nose twitched but managed to keep a calm aura.

"Now shall we m'lady?"he flirted which I responded with, "Yes yes let's go indeed" I playfully said as he chuckled and take me to the town a bit far away from our home.

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

"Ne douma, does father know about this?"I asked worriedly not wanting father to do something that'll hurt douma.

"Hm? Oh yeah he knows, I told him and he told me to make sure you're safe, it was hard though since he got mad but alas he agreed hehe"he chuckled and I sighed in relief before smiling.

As we arrive at our destination, we stopped at our tracks when we heard someone talking, "Guys this way! I can smell a demon".

Douma then went protective to me as he looked around, "D-Douma?"I panicked a bit.

NAH NAH I AIN'T GONNA GET KILLED TODAY, LORE HAVE MERCY-

"calm down Y/N I'm here and I can assure you that I'm strong"he comforted me, I looked at him with 'ok-your-strong-af-we-know-but-that-doesn't-mean-you-can-defeat-anyone' look, douma side eyed you and laughed before the demon slayers that smelled the two of us came.

"THERE THEY ARE!" They yelled.

Douma then went infront of me, "oh hello" he greeted as I took a peek infront of him to see the demon slayer I admired so much, it was the black purple tips haired girl, my eyes widened.

"D-Douma if your planning to fight let's just escape"I tugged at his clothes a bit and he looked back at me wearing that fake smile he always wore.

"But Y/N! I can finally show you how strong I am!"he whined with a pout, "But I'd rather want to see you not hurt! I know how strong that girl is!"I argued, he looked surprised at my sudden outburst.

It was silent, "I'm sorry to cut your guys conversation but pls give up and I promise I'll give u guys a nice and painful death"she smiled at us, a rather fake smile just like doumas.

Douma then glared at her and carried me bridal style as he then ran away going through the wrong direction, "Douma the other way!"I panicked but he ignored me and continued running.

"Ara Ara~ both of u thought your going to escape huh?" She said chasing after us and she caught up to us and was about to swing her sword when I use one of my abilities that father want me to only use when it's necessary.

"NAH NAH BITCH DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE STOP-"I said out of panic, not fully aware that I accidentally used my demon art.

She stopped and her eyes widened, Douma stop on his tracks and he looked back at shinobu sticking out his tounge, "Blehh" then he ran  away as a tick mark appeared on the girls forehead, "Why you-" she got cut off when I said, "release".

She fall to the ground with a thud as she groaned and looked at where douma ran seeing that they successfully escaped, "what the hell was that?" She mumbled and got up, "damn it they escape" she then sit and sighed in disappointment, "I need to report this to kagaya-sama".

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

3rd person's POV:

douma then stopped behind a tree, "phew that was close" douma Chuckled, he was expecting for a response but he didn't get one, he looked down at his arms to see her pass out.

"Right..I almost forgot that once Y/N use commandment, she'll passed out"he sighed as he sat on the ground and held Y/N's body close to him.

He smiled, a real smile and as if on cue muzan appeared infront of him after hearing a biwa noise.

"Oi douma, I remember the time when u said "I promise I'll protect Y/N!"" Muzan said angrily as he looked at douma with an angry expression.

"I'm sorry master" he apologize and got up with Y/N still in his arms.

"You promise me but then Y/N is in your arm's passed out" he explained.

"I am extremely sorry master, I did promise you and I will take any punishment"douma said still wearing that smile of his.

Muzan then sighed and grabbed Y/N gently out of douma's arms.

"I'll give u your punishment later after I take care of Y/N" muzan then disappeared after the sound of a biwa string.

Douma sighed, "I was really looking forward for the date, but it got ruined cause of that annoying butterfly girl" he punched the tree behind him leaving a hole, he crossed hid arms and stomped to a nearby town to kidnapped humans for Y/N later to eat.

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°--°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

Aight! Next is chapter 3!