CHAPTER 84

You closed your eyes to take in your surroundings with your other senses, only to find yourself in the black void again. You were face-to-face with two people, Falkor and Histora - at least that's who you thought the woman was.

"It's time we introduced you to your last quirk," Falkor announced.

"Regeneration?" you asked.

"Nope, that's only some chemicals," Histora laughed. "Right now you have Fog Wings, Substance Bending and History." You nodded. "Well, the 4th and last one is Projection. You can project your thoughts or whatever you see. You can project it as big you want and either on a wall or above your palm."

"That's cool," you smiled. "And who's the past wielder of Projection?"

"That's me!" a cheerful little voice said. "I'm Liam!"

[Quick intermission so you would know what the past wielders look like.

Liam:

Falkor:

Histora: 

I don't remember if I have described them before so just go with those. Art not mine, credits to the artists (found on Pinterest).

Couldn't add 'em for some reason so they're in the end of the chapter lol]

"Well aren't you cute, Liam?" you asked, crouching. "Now can you please tell me how your quirk works?"

"Yes! You have to see what you want to pwoject but it can also be youw thoughts! Dada used to pwoject movies when we watched them with ouw family, he had the same quiwk as me! He looked at the scween and then he turned to a wall and the movie came out of his palm! Then he disconnected it with fingew-scissows and we watched it!" he explained excitedly, taking a lot of breaks to breathe.

You ruffled his head before standing up. "Thank you, Liam."

"Y/n? Y/n, you there?" Kirishima asked, waving a hand in front of your face.

"Yeah, yeah," you nodded, blinking yourself back to the common room. "I just zoned out."

"Come on, the movie's about to start!" he said, taking a hold of your arm and dragging you to the couches. All of the class was cramped in front of the small TV and everyone was fighting to get a clear view.

You smirked, thinking about the three wielders. You guys always know when I need your quirks the most, don't you?

You looked intently at the screen and reached your hand to the wall since you were sitting on a couch right next to the wall. Shinso was next to you and Kirishima sat between Mina and Kaminari and Kaminari was on the other side of Shinso.

Come on, go there, you thought, a faint f/c running down your neck, shoulder, arm and fingertips and onto the wall.

You watched in amazement as a big version of the movie formed on the wall, the audio also getting louder as it did. The movie was surrounded by a glowing f/c frame and there was a stripe of f/c running down the wall into your fingertips.

You could hear gasps of astonishment from your classmates as you carefully withdrew your hand from the wall, a glowing f/c string still connected to your fingertips.

--- "Then he disconnected it with fingew-scissows and we watched it!" —

You left your left hand and made the scissors of rock-paper-scissors with them.

"Please work," you muttered, 'cutting' the string. "Yes!"

"You did that?" Shinso asked quietly from beside you, not to disturb anyone watching the movie. "Do you have any more quirks?"

You chuckled quietly. "Nope. That was the last one." There was a little pause in your talking when you thought before you opened your mouth again. "Hey, Hitoshi, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina? What do you say we move further from the screen? Because I'm very much craning my neck right now."

"Yeah, let's go," Kirishima agreed, standing up. After Shinsou also stood up, you slipped some of your feathers under the couch and moved it further back before all of you sat down again.

"Y/n? Can you move ours too?" Midoriya asked. Him, Uraraka, Todoroki and Iida were also standing.

"Sure," you agreed, not taking your eyes off the screen as you sent feathers to do the job. "Although, Midoriya? Don't you have, like, super strength?"

"Oh yeah," he chuckled. "I forgot."

You smirked a bit before solely focusing on the movie again.

Around half way through the movie, you felt something lean against your wing a bit and glancing towards where the feeling came from, Shinso had leaned his head on your wing a bit. You smiled, patting his head with your feather before turning back to the movie.

Although, you couldn't watch even two minutes when your attention was captured by Mina, Kaminari and Kirishima who were fighting over who should hold the bowl with snacks.

"I'll take that, thank you," you said, retrieving it with a feather into your lap.

"Hey!" the three chorused rather loudly, making the rest of the class 'shh' you.

You rolled your eyes, emitting fog from your wings and making a table in front of the couch so everyone could reach and placed the bowl on it. "There. You happy now?"

"Very," Kaminari smiled, already munching on the candied almonds. You rolled your eyes, taking some for yourself as you focused on the movie... again.