21. I miss her [Real Life]

A week later
(so it's been like 3 weeks of Hailee keeping her distance from Florence fyi)

No One's POV

"I miss her" Hailee randomly exclaims while her and Lizzie were in the kitchen cooking. Or more like Lizzie was cooking and Hailee was standing there watching her cook.

"I'm right here" Lizzie responds back while stirring the pot.

"No I miss Florence." Hailee admits. Lizzie turns around to look at the girl.

"It hasn't even been a month of you trying to distance away from her you know?"  Lizzie points out with the wooden spoon.

"I know ughh" Hailee groans, "I think I'll be fine if I talk to her again. I don't know I just miss talking to her like usual you know? I think this crush is going away anyways"

Lizzie, whose back is facing the girl, makes a face at that, clearly indicated that she disagreed. "I love you but you're so wrong. You are going to get hurt. You're not over this "crush" and you know it" Lizzie puts quotations around crush because she knows it's more than that.

"Look, if I keep going with her at this rate, I'm going to lose her as a friend and I don't want to ruin our friendship like that. It's fine. I'll be fine. All I know is that I don't want to ruin this friendship so I'm going to text her if she wants to hang out tomorrow." Hailee stands her ground while Lizzie stands in front of her with a grimaced face.

Without waiting for Lizzie to respond back, she pivots and makes her way to the living room to call the blonde. While she's doing that, Lizzie is staring at the door Hailee just left at and sighs.

She had a feeling this wouldn't turn out well.

-----
A/N: I know I know it's short but hey, I hope you enjoyed it!

I'm thinking about making another book full of oneshots but it would mostly be filled with Wandanat, would anyone wanna see anything in particular? Any prompt ideas? 🤔