Forks and Lightbulbs(; (Harries Twins FanFic)

"Finn! I just cooked for you! The least you could do is eat while it's at least warm," Jack callls up the stairs. I hurriedly walk down the stairs to face Jack. "I don't care if you don't like it. Just, please eat the food without complaining. I do hope you like it though." He's been like this for the past two weeks. I don't understand. It's like he doesn't want to disappoint me or something. He won't let me cook or do laudry or basically anthing Mom would do if we were still living at home with her instead of university. It's...odd.

 I sit down and begin eating our delicious meal that my beautiful brother made especially for me............Whoa. What was that? He's my brother. This is wrong. SO wrong. I hold my temples because I begin to have a headache. Suddenly, something clings to the ground. Immediately, I realize it was Jack dropping his fork. Jack seductively bends down to aggresively grabs his fork. I feel my cold zipper being yanked down. "Uh........Jack................wh-what are you doing??" I ask, scared, confused and possibly amused. 

"Who? Me? Nothing..........Just giving you the pleasure you deserve babe. Don't you trust me?" He begins stroking me. I squirm a bit at first, but soon I get comfortable and relax. Jack uses the fork and continues stroking. Then, he puts me in his mouth. He moves the fork and shoves the handle up my ass, gently moving it in and out, getting harder the longer he goes. God! This feels fucking amazing. I moan, quietly at first and gradually getting louder. I climax about five minutes later, right as the doorbell rings.

"You did good, ya little whore." I smile and fix myself. He strides over swinging his sexy ass to the door. Jack opens the door. I look around him and see one of our best friends, Samantha. "Hey....guys?" She sounds confused. "Um, why do you have white shit all over your face?" she asks, wiping the ejaculation off of Jack's mouth. She slowly, curiously walks over to me. "And why do you look all out of breath. You're sweating.........Ohhhhhhhh wait." She smiles.....She knows. I begin mentally panicing. "You know........." she begins. She pokes my chest. "You should let me join. I bet we could have lots of fun." She smiles. I lean around her to look at Jack. He shrugs and nods. I look back at her. "I bet we could."

In case you don't know what she looks like, Sam has beach blonde hair, big beautiful bright green eyes. She has an almost hourglass figure just a little bit skinnier. She is a slight hipster, but looooooooooves her absolute best friends, Lexi and Hanna, who are a bit on the emo side, but still just as hot, annnnnnnd pancakes. There's so much more I could go into detail about buuuuuut I won't. Not yet, at least. I grab Jack's hand on my right and Sam's on my left. I lead them down into my sex dungeon. ;D ;D No one knows about this......until now.

We trudge down into the seductively scary dungeon. I look back and see fear and pleasure dancing it's way across their faces. 

A/N Sorry its so short. Ill write more later but this is at least something. Hope you enjoy ;3