O N E

She's so beautiful. I need to be closer with her. As I scroll through her photos I get angry that she's not mine. All I want to do is run my fingers through her long thick brown hair and gaze into her big green eyes. She needs to know how much I love her. Her smooth tan skin begs for my touch. She just doesn't know it yet.
We have only met once. It was at a car show. She was showing off her car to everyone there. Everyone was looking. Not at the car, they were looking at her. Staring, undressing her with their eyes. I just wanted to scream at those pigs that she was mine. I didn't. I composed myself for her. She can't see that side of me. Not yet at least. If I scare her off too soon she won't love me.
I grab my keys, get into my truck and drive. Before I know it I'm outside of her house. I followed her here once. Now every night I come here and watch her. The window is wide open tonight. She's so careless. It's as if she wants just any random person to be staring at her while she changes. Once she's mine I'm going to have to fix that about her. I'll make her be more aware of her surroundings. She'll know better. Everyone will know better. Random boys won't be looking at her like a piece of meat. They will look at her with respect. They will look at me with jealousy because they will know she's all mine. I will own her. For now, I stay hidden. I can't have her know me just yet.