Chapter One: An Old Friend

And we are back to your regular scheduled program.
I'm so glad that a lot of people wanted a sequel!! I have so many ideas to add.

First thing I have to say is that I'm adding new ships. Possibly Fishcakes (Ssundee and Mudkip) or Ssunmu (Ssundee and Truemu)
Another chance is Sedil? (Seto and Bodil)

Second thing is that I do wanna say thanks to jewels130 TheSilentEyes Herobrine_is_Boss354 and RuskaC for always voting and commenting I really appreciate it!! If I forgot anyone else you are also appreciated thank you so so so much for making this an awesome story. It brings tears to me eyes.

Onward with that chapter and I hope you enjoy. We got to see Sparklez ship, now it's Ant's home castle.
------

Taylor's POV:

A lot has happened in the past two years of returning home. No one had questioned where I had gone. They all just suspected I was lost for an entire year. Only after a few months of me being back did that King return with an offer of alliance. My father agreed, and in less than a year Emily and I became rulers of my fathers kingdom. He resigned and went off to live in another castle.

In one year I was able to clean up his mess and make the kingdom a more fair place. Taxes were lowered and we had more trade options. I still despised what the Creature traders did. I couldn't punish them though, they almost ran the trading ports and what ran between them. I still couldn't feel my left hand from what they had done.

What still got under my skin was that the 'Obsidian Pirate' was still raiding other kingdoms. Of course I avoided the question when other kings brought up that he never stole from me.

Currently I was sitting in the private library, another book on hybrids in hand. I spent a lot of time reading now, learning as much as I could. Knowing for a fact that these things existed made it funny when I hear maids complain about them being just stories. When's the last time they saw a mermaid.

A knock at the door got me to pry my eyes off the book. Emily stepped in, looking worried.

"You've been in here all day. A few maids have gotten worried," she spoke quietly, as if not wanting someone to hear. I shut my book quietly, not answering immediately. I heard her sigh, stepping towards me.

"It's well back dark as well. We're meeting the southern kingdom tomorrow to discuss about the increasing number of raids," she sounded tired, I finally looked up at her.

"I'll head back soon," I mumbled, opening the book again. I didn't hear anything for a few moments, then she left. I scanned the page I was on, before slamming it shut. I hated being King, trapped in a stone prison until death, I still needed a heir and I was not ready to do that. Emily and I were complete opposites when it comes down to ruling. She's content with staying here, I'm not. She's constantly planning meetings when I just want the best for what we already have. The other kingdoms can deal with their own stuff.

Standing up, I made my way out of the room, heading down to my room. I refused to share one with her, giving the excuse of being shy. I pushed open the door and let out a sigh. I didn't realize how tired I was. Stepping lightly so I wouldn't make too much noise, I got to my routine. Taking off the black gloves Sky gave to me, setting them down on my table along with my crown. I placed them next to my amule-

Wait...

There laid my amulet, it's purple gem untouched and unmoving. That couldn't be it though, Herobrine crushed it. I picked it up with shaky hands, carefully studying it. This was it, I could tell by the chain. A few parts were bent out of shape from when I wore it. How did it get here?

I set it down, calmly making my way to my sword which hung near my door. Taking it carefully, I peer around, seeing a shadow outside my balcony, hidden behind a curtain. I gritted my teeth, narrowing my eyes and carefully making my way to the doors. Throwing the doors open, I point my sword to where a person should of been, seeing nothing. I bit my lower lip, relaxing and lowering my sword down. It was nothing, I'm getting more and more jumpy for no reason.

"Predictable," a familiar voice came from behind me. Before I could react my feet were swept from under me, sending me crashing onto the ground. I let out a huff, pushing myself back up and dusting my hands off.

"A nicer greeting would have been appreciated," I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow, staring at the intruder. He let out a chuckle, copying my movement and leaning against the doorframe. A familiar black and red hat shadowed most of his features.

"Where's the fun in that?" I rolled my eyes at his comment. Feeling anger rise to my throat but I didn't want to yell at him quite yet.

"Says the one who hasn't shown his face in two years, Jordan," as soon as I said that he looked up, ice blue eyes digging into me.

"I had reasons."

"Reasons that you broke," I snapped. I picked up my sword and pushed passed him, walking back into my room. I could hear him step in as I placed my sword back in its place.

"New reasons have popped up." I turned around and saw that I was inches away from him. Dammit he was still taller. We were technically the same age and he still looked older.

"Then explain," I crossed my arms once again, challenging him.

"I've found a way," Jordan spoke in all seriousness. I looked at him confused, silently asking for an explanation.

"I was able to find different ways to make you immortal," now he had a smile. This threw me off, out of all the things that turned out to exist, this was the most unlikely.

"Impossible," I murmured. He placed his hand under my chin, tilting it up.

"Possible. Don't you want to come back out to sea?" The question was an easy answer. I desperately wanted to say yes, to leave this place. But remembering everything accomplished in the past year nagged at the back of my thoughts. To suddenly leave again could mean the fall of peace. We don't have Herobrine to worry about, but what about other kingdoms? And my father returning. Jordan must have noticed and slowly backed up.

"You're a king now too I guess. A crew before anything else correct?" I didn't answer, instead I averted my gaze away.

"I see," he paused, "but I can give you as much time as I can. I would love for you to join us again."

By the time I looked up he had disappeared, leaving me with a heavy decision. Despite him being gone, I still felt a shadow present, but causing a sick feeling of worry to come over me.

------
Around a thousand words for the sequel to begin. Yesss.

Again thanks for support. This will have a better plot since I wasn't coming up with it on the spot like my first.