Part one: The Bush

As I shut the door of my car, I hear a rumbling noise. It was coming from my blackberry bush. I turned around to see why it was making an unusual noise, but nothing was there. I went to investigate further, so I walked up to the dull, bushy mess. I noticed a figure standing near it, wondering who it was. But when I got closer, the figure disappeared. I was in complete confusion, terrified what would happen next. I stumbled towards my doorstep and ran inside my house. But I stopped, as I heard footsteps coming from above. Someone or something must be wandering about upstairs...

I wander upstairs to investigate, but I slip down the wooden slopes. I hear it. I need to get out of here. NOW. I quickly pick myself up and exclude myself from the scene. but I felt an arm grab me. I try and scream for help, but I realized he injected something into my arm, which caused me to black out.

I wake up in a cold, dull, depressing room with a half broken light and an empty bookshelf. I discover that I am in the basement of a house. I try to get up, but I realize I'm tied to a chair, unable to even stretch my limbs. I hear lousy footsteps approaching the room I'm in, worried and exhausted, as the room temperature is extremely low. I'm shivering and quivering in the wooden chair I'm sitting in. The figure approaches. I see him, he sees me. We slowly find ourselves making eye contact. He walks over to me. As I look up, I realize something...