SIX: PLAYGROUND

Again...MATURE CONTENT ito. If you are below 15, hanap ka nalang muna ng ibang story beh..baka mapagalitan ka ng mudrakels mo.:)

Thanks sa lahat ng sumusubaybay...habang sinisulat ko to eh nasa page 3 na tayo sa non-teen category based on popularity and page 6 based on hotness. :) Wow!!! thanks to all of you.:) mas lalo nyo pa suportahan yun mga next chapters, promise, this is a story with a big twist!

And FAVOR naman please...sana before you continue, pede mo ba paki click yun VOTE icon sa upper right corner? yun o, yun merong STAR? PLEASE??? ^_^ thank you! mwah!

_

_

_

Her hot center on top of my manhood....teasing it...pressing...rubbing....her hips slowly moving to and fro so passionately...padiin ng padiin...grinding on top of me...waking all of my desire...

"Aaaahhh....ooohh...." soft moans coming out of Annie who is really enjoying what she is doing on top of me now.

Her eyes flaming with desire is looking straight at me while she continues to passionately writhe...grind...press....and rub her wet and hot center over my steel maleness. 

And I like it...

No, I love it...

Her boldness is really driving me crazy...wala pang babae na nakapag painit sa akin ng ganito...she has awaken all of my body's desire and to think na we both still have our clothes on...

"Uugh..." pinipigilan kong mapaungol sa bawat pag diin ng kanyang pagkababae sa aking pagkalalaki...and for God's sake, she is so darn good! 

"An-nniee...uugh...Annieee...what are you doing to me?" I asked her in a feverish tone.

It was torture for me when she stopped to think for an answer. Oh I wish I didn't ask anymore.

"Umm..Nothing." she whispered so innocently with a witty smile. Then she took my hands from her hips and placed it on top of her breasts urging me for a massage. Then she continued giving me the best ride of my life!

Boom! Goodbye will power.

"Don't stop." I whispered back, even I heard the wanting in my voice and moved my own hips a bit as if urging her to do more. 

I kissed her savagely! I wanted to kiss her gently but I could not. 

I wanna start slow and gentle but my over flowing desire dissolved all the gentleness left in me!

"Aahh.." she moaned wildly still rubbing herself to mine.

I bit her lower lip and so she opened her mouth for me...we are kissing so passionately, our tongues battling with desire...

Annie then found the buttons of my polo and opened it with her trembling hands...she almost ripped off my shirt as she took it off with such urgency...

My lips began planting small kisses on her face...travelling slowly up to her ear...tracing her lobe with the tip of my tongue...I felt her shiver...

"Pauul Jaaake..." she moaned as she felt tingles travel through her thighs...

Her hot hands caressing my shoulders...my chest...down to my abdomen...  

My lips went to her neck and I heard her gasp. I started kissing up and down her neck while her hands tugged my hair. I didn't want to stop.  

I impatiently removed her top and grabbed her hot breasts...

My left hand started caressing her back...while my right hand is busy caressing her left breast then I scooped it out of her strapless bra.