[1]

"SON!! DAUGHTER!! I have news!!" Mr.Cross yelled, as Zero and Yuki walked trough the door. "I told you not to call me that!!" Zero said, to the man sitting down at his desk. "Your so mean MY SON" Mr.Cross yelled back as he cried crocodile tears.

As they kept arguing back and forth,Yuki looked around and saw Kaname standing in the corner of the room up-serving her. " K-Kaname-senpai"
she said bowing a little in respect.

After hearing Kaname's name Zero stopped yelling and moved in front of Yuki and said, "What are you doing here" in a hard voice. Before Kaname could speak are Yuki to diffend him Mr.Cross spoke up. "Ah Ah Ah I told him to come to discuss are new students" in a serious tone getting Yuki's attention. "New students?" she said, "Yes" he said back. "Then why is Kaname-senpai here?" she said looking confused. "Cause-" Mr. Cross started but was interrupted by Zero. " There vampire's " he said with so much hate.

"Ding Ding Ding we have a winner"Cross said, throwing his hands in the air. "Hrm" the pure blood sighed getting there attention. "Oh yes right" Cross said, fixing his glasses. "We are having three new students, named Sahyie, Yoichi and the oldest Kyoko Yoshi" said with an serious face. "Yoshi" Kaname said, under his breath. "What three!!!" Yuki and Zero said with different tones of voice.

"Yes yes I know three!! So exciting right!! ... oh and they are  very important to the schools so treat them with respect" he said, going from excited to serious. "Yes headmaster Cross" "Hm" Zero and Yuki said at the same time. "Aww call me-" Mr.Cross was interrupted by the bell. "Well by head master,K-kaname-senpai" Yuki said as her and Zero walked to class well at least she did.

Kaname waited till there heart beats war away and started talking. "Why would the Yoshi's be coming to school now?!"— "I don't know but maybe they wanted a change you know from being secretive?!" Cross said with his hands on his chin. "There definitely hiding something, what are you planning Kozakura?" Kaname said, the last one as an whisper and then walked out. "HEY WHAT DID YOU SAY KANAM-.

[𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 1. 𝐵𝑌𝐸]