:)))

Join us, the glitter golf fans: https://discord.gg/fXHDMqP4

I was just feeling super angsty, so I decided to take a break from my other angst glittergolf fic, to a different one. great job me.
I also have written this on ao3, and finally decided to move it here! Same username on both platforms.
———————
Monty wouldn't consider himself the worrying type. He felt that he was a pretty chill, laidback guy. Ok scratch that he did get angry a lot. But he doesn't feel that he was one to worry ab things constantly. Which was why he was a bit confused.

The daycare attendant hadn't come to visit him in a while. That was something he shouldn't have cared about, and he wouldn't have really, but the problem was... they were in a relationship. They've been dating for about a year now, and to be honest, Monty loved both sides of the daycare animatronic with his whole heart.

Sun, being a fun and bubbly guy, who really brought a lot of joy into his life. And then there was Moon, a calming presence, and kind of a bitch. Love him though. Together they had made Monty's life so much better, even though it wasn't even bad in the first place. This is why he was worried that neither of them had shown up in a while.

Sun and Moon don't like being cooped up in the daycare, so when they decide to hang out, it's somewhere else in the Pizzaplex. And they haven't been seen in a week. So, Monty decides that he will go there himself, although it really is nothing. At least he'll keep telling himself that.

He reaches the daycare doors and walks inside, only to find that they aren't here.

'Huh that's weird' Monty thought, but then he caught something in the corner of his vision.

'I-is that a... kangaroo animatronic???'
"Uh... hey," He said, "Quick question, do you know uh where the daycare attendant is? Tall, kinda goofy lookin',"

"I'm not sure what you mean sir, I am the daycare attendant?", The Kangaroo replied.

"Ooooh, you must mean the old one. Yeah apparently he was too much of a hassle to deal with and was scaring the kids, so it got scrapped. I'm the replacement. Nice to meet ya!"

'What...'

It took a while for Monty to process what this lady was saying, but when he finally realized what had happened... Let's just say that the kangaroo was gone... permanently.

Monty stormed out of the daycare, leaving it completely wrecked, with animatronic parts scattered everywhere. The room as well as him was covered in a pitch-black oil, that animatronics leak when injured.

When he eventually made it back to his room he just collapsed. Anger could only numb the emotions for so long after all.

"No no no no no no this can't be happening it can't it really just can't" he sobbed out on the floor. Curling into a ball and shaking. It began to get hard to breathe, even though he didn't really need to breathe anyway. His processors were beginning to overload, and if he didn't calm down soon, he would forcibly shut down. It was starting to fade to black, but just then he heard a muffled voice from somewhere in the room.

"Hey, can you just count with me? Just focus on my voice okay? Come on we can do it together."

"S-sun?", Monty whimpered. Whenever Monty had panic attacks, Sun was the one who would help him in this almost exact way.

"One-two-three-four-"

It continued on until Monty was able to sit back up, and finally look at the person who was speaking. When he looked up, he saw that it was Fredbear talking to him, with a worried expression on his face.

"Hey Monty..." Freddy hesitantly said. "Is everything alright?"

Instead of answering, Monty just jumped up and hugged him tightly, while sobbing.