chapter 2

Three weeks had passed since the last chapter.

Caroline's POV;
I'm awaken by the sound of Bonnie leaving the dorm at 7 in the morning.
"And where do you think your going without saying hi?" I say sleepy.
Bonnie let's out a small laugh.

THIRD PERSON

The two catch up briefly when they're stopped by Caroline's urge to vomit. She quickly runs to the bathroom and vomits. Bonnie heads over to help her, incredibly confused because she's a vampire. Vampires don't get sick? The two look at each other speechless.

Bonnie finally breaks the silence. "Okay since we are both clearly confused this can't be normal. Your a vampire, vampires don't get sick."

Caroline not wanting to make a big deal out of it explains it's probably an expired blood bag or something but Bonnie doesn't buy it.
"Caroline" Bonnie starts.

"Aren't you going to be late?" Caroline's cuts bonnie off not wanting to go into more detail of it.

"Actually yes, but when I get back we are going to talk about this!"
Caroline rolled her eyes.

"Crap, i'm gonna be late" Caroline whispers to herself. Caroline quickly brushes her freshly curled hair and heads out this door.
She meets up with Stefan at the Salvatore house.
"Hey you" Stefan starts giving Caroline a kiss.
"Hey" kissing him back.
Stefan hands Caroline a blood bag which she starts to drink. As she's drinking it's as if the blood is metal. Caroline couldn't keep it down and started coughing up the blood.
"Hey, Caroline are you alright?" Stefan asks concerned.
" Yea i'm sure it's nothing, I'm just going to go back to Whitmore, you know clear my head, get some rest" Caroline laughs uncomfortably. Stefan just nods.

Stefan's POV;
Stefan goes for a walk to clear his head and sees Bonnie.
"Hey bonnie, do you think we could talk about something?"

"Yea sure." Bonnie says

"Do you know if something is going on with Caroline? She didn't seem like herself today and she couldn't seem to keep down blood either." Stefan asked.

"That's so weird. Just this morning she was vomiting uncontrollably but she just brushed it off not wanting to talk about it"

The two just looks each other
confused.