Part 1

Screen shows a man driving his car rashly going somewhere with tears visible in his eyes. In 10 minutes he arrived at a mansion.

The mansion seemed to be out of city and in between a forest where no one could think it was

The mansion seemed to be out of city and in between a forest where no one could think it was. He rang the door bell and a person on the other side asked

Person :Who is there and code please?

Man : Your boss and if you don't open then i swear you will be known as someone who lived a minute ago.

The person on the other side fearly opened the door guessing that his boss was extremely angry. At this time he really wished his mam was near or with him at least she would calm his boss down and save him from getting killed or thrashed.

The man entered the house and started shouting a name.

Man : Amaira! Amaira! Amaira dear where are you cutie pie?

Hearing no response the man quickly ran up the stairs to the girls room to look for her. Upon reaching he saw her sleeping and took a deep breath of relief seeing his most precious gem peacefully sleeping looking all too cute. Something she got from both her parents extreme cuteness.

He caressed her hairs and kissed her forehead. He stood up and left downstairs to ask why someone called and why they used his beautiful princess in all this if she was sleeping.

Man : Rohit, Rohan come here immediately.

He roared on his way down the stairs that both the twin brothers feared for what was coming next but nonetheless still went to where their boss was roaring like a hungry lion.

Rohit: Dheeraj sir , you were calling us.

So the angry bird was revealed to be none other than our own Dheeraj Dhoopar

Dheeraj : Now before I do something to either of you why did you call me to tell me that Amaira fell down the stairs when she is absolutely fit and fine to add it off not even a scratch is on her and she is sleeping

Rohan : Well sir, it was not exactly us it was...

Dheeraj :(sarcastically) It wasn't either of you oh wow so who was it , your twin brothers oh wait i almost forgot you both are twins silly me, do forgive me for the inconvenience (angrily) now i hope you both know that your voices are neither new to me nor can I not recognize them so tell me why did you call me because of a nonextisting accident?

Rohit : Actually sir it was all madams idea she told us to calm you

Dheeraj : Your dear madam is upstairs sleeping and wait a minute, why isn't she at school?

Rohan : That's another thing sir we wanted to tell you about this.

Dheeraj: Are you both taking turns in speaking or something 🤨

Rohit : No sir, it's just that we are trying to explain the situation like you asked us .

Dheeraj : So what's taking you so long, i have a shoot in an hour so please stop wasting my time

Rohan : Sir we called you here because ma'am said that we should call you to tell you that you need to cone here and see madam.

Dheeraj: So is that why you called saying she is sick?

Rohit : No sir we...

Dheeraj: (frustrated) ok enough you two, one of you speaks and explains everything while the other one shuts up because if you keep on with this you will make me late for my shoot.

Both : Sorry sir

Dheeraj sighed and rubbed his fingers in his hair totally annoyed with these look alikes who were honestly terribly annoying. He wondered why he hired them in the first place then he remembered that it wasn't him who hired them it was his undoubtedly gorgeous wife for whom he would do anything for.

Dheeraj: Did your ma'am tell you to call me?

Both nods

Dheeraj: But why?

Rohan : Well sir she said that she wanted to speak to you and it was extremely serious.

Dheeraj: But why didn't she just call me herself?

Rohit : Because she thought that you might be caught up in a situation with the virus lady.

Dheeraj : Ok fine I will talk to her when we come back from work. Now tell me why is my daughter not in school.

Rohan : Madame Amaira said that she mistakenly cut her dress whilst completing a school project.

Dheeraj (sighing) : She is her mothers daughter always looking for loopholes to escape from anything she doesnt like uffffffff.

Rohit : Sir is there......

Dheeraj: Please stop doing that, one of you must speak please you are totally confusing me.

Both :Sorry sir

Dheeraj (shouted) : Out of my sight , both of you NOWW!

They immediately ran from there knowing that if any of them said one more thing then the next few month's people will be mourning for their souls.

After they left dheeraj left to his car and drove torwards the sets of kb to see his bestie the person with whom he gets along and fight with as well sitting in his vanity with crossed legs.

She stood up and went torwards him for a hug. She saw the vanity door open so she knew to be in her limits of what to say.

Shraddha : Hie DD long time no see how have you been.

At first he was confused with her behaviour but when he saw the vanity door open he was shocked to see Anjum and Abhi coming torwards the vanity. He quickly broke the hug and went in the washroom while sharddha was confused until she saw our sneaky and naughty Abhi and anjum coming torwards the vanity.

After the arrival of Abhi and his partner in crime the for sat down and chit chatted waiting to be called for their shoots. The day passed on with dheeraj and shraddha smilingly texting someone written "My ❤". Both of them had two phones and they were using their second phones for this special someone.

Screen shifts to the mansion where Amaira is shown hugging a lady calling her 'Mommy' and dheeraj looking at them smilingly standing beside them.

To be continued.....

Do leave your comments and reviews
💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Signing off
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤