C H A P T E R • 1

I lay sweaty and out of breath on the boxing ring floor, taking in deep breaths tired from the training I've been doing for 3 hours straight with Vance, Vance is the closest person I have to call a friend and family member other than my ass of an dad. Ever since I lost my mom to a terrible plane accident my dad has been being more controlling and verbally abusive than usual, always telling me I can never do nothing right when all I have done is successfully complete missions in the fastest time then any of the other men has. I even pick out a total bad ass outfit for each mission so I can kill in style.

"LEA?! HELLO IS ANY ONE THERE!?!" Vance shouts interrupting my thoughts

I look up to see Vance standing over me looking as I am crazy. "what is it Vanie? all I am trying to do is take a moment to breath, after all I did just kick your ass, ready for round 2 already?" I ask while smirking up at him.

He lifts his arms up in surrender treading away slowly "nope not at all, I am going to go hit the shower before we have to go, you should too your smell like shit,  which should be nothing new for you" he runs out after saying the last part.

"GET BACK HERE YOU CROSS EYED COCK SUCKER!" I scream running out the gym chasing after the tall Italian idiot. He runs down the halls towards the kitchen where he passes a maid almost tumbling her over. "Sorry Emmie" I say while out of breath. Our trusted house maid who has been around since I was a little girl. We circle around the table making direct eye contact. "give it up lover boy, you know who will win at the end." I taunt him 

"Never cagna" I swiftly pick up the apple from the center piece on the nicely decorated table and chuck it at his big ass forehead. He dramatically falls onto the floor like the drama queen he is. I walk around the table standing over him. "Think before you open your big mout-" I attempt to say before I got pulled down onto his lap straddling him. (bitch)

"You have 5 seconds to apologize before I start rearranging your face" I whisper in a deadly tone.

" FIVE"

FOUR" 

He struggles underneath the hold I have on him with legs

"THREE"

"TWO"

"Last chance or I'm going to release my pint up anger on your beautiful face"

"ON-"

" OK IM SORRY PLEASE DON'T MESS UP MY MASTER PIECE" he whines like a little bitch

"Pussy" I go to smack him anyways just because he made me chase him around knowing i'm a lazy cow. He catches my hands before it makes contact with his face squeezing the feeling out of it and using it to flip me so now he's the one straddling me. I thrust my hips to break out of his grasp , we start rolling around on the floor laying hits to each other both trying to get the upper hand on one another.

    We both freeze when we hear someone clearing there throat, we quickly scramble off each other and stand immediately both recognizing that sound anywhere. 

"Sir"

"Father"

Me and Vanie speak at the same time both intimidated at my fathers presence. "Well I'm glad to see you two playing around instead of getting ready for tonight. " he says coldly. The devil himself makes eye contact with me letting his dominant side show, I nervously tap 3 times against my leg trying to prevent panic attack, a anxiety tic I developed over the years do to the verbal abuse I get daily. he never misses a day to tell me  I'm not good enough, I can never do anything right, I am a useless good for nothing slut.

 My father turns his attention back to Vance. "Vance go get prep for tonight I want 100 men guarding us tonight, and all of them heavily armed"

"Yes boss" Vance replies