Deena's Revenge

Season 5, Episode 8 : Deena's Revenge

The group calling it a night after they had dinner following the first day of their cast getaway in the Florida Keys -- whichended with Lauren snapping at Deena and Vinny

The group calling it a night after they had dinner following the first day of their cast getaway in the Florida Keys -- whichended with Lauren snapping at Deena and Vinny. Fortunately, it seems that the dinner drama ended there.

Mike and Lauren return to their room after saying goodnight to their pals. When Lauren then leaves to go check on their son Romeo, Mike prepares a special surprise for his wife.

"My wife has no clue that I have one more surprise planned for our anniversary," Sitch says in a confessional. "It is on. It is game time, baby."

After briefly cutting to Angelina talking to her now-estranged husband Chris about how their luggage hadn't arrived yet, the clip then shows Lauren returning to the bedroom -- only to find Mike laying in bed dressed in a BDSM black leather ensemble, complete with studded choker, vest and chaps.

Mike had a red rose in his mouth and wore light blue briefs under the chaps. There also appeared to be a flogger on the bed.

"Oh f---!" a shocked Lauren says, before bursting into laughter. "What are you wearing?!" Mike replies, "Honey, I have a little surprise for you for our third anniversary."

"Oh my god. Oh, no no no," Lauren says in a confessional, reacting to the surprise.

Mike points out that the traditional three-year anniversary gift is leather. "I know we have never gotten down like this," he tells his wife, who giggles before sweetly telling Mike to take off the outfit.

"I will do anything for my wife, OK? And you gotta keep things fresh guys!" The Situation adds in a confessional. "I feel like I get an A for effort."

Meanwhile, the next clip teases the couple, along with the rest of the cast, getting an unexpected -- and definitely not so pleasant -- surprise.

The preview opens with the castmates walking by a pool, before Deena soon spots something unusual in the water: a man floating face down. Deena begins to freak out, alerting her co-stars, who also then join in on freaking out.

Chaos then seems to ensue as the cameramen and crew film the scene. Someone off-camera says to call security. Three men -- who were presumably on the crew or from security -- rush over and pull the unidentified -- and seemingly unconscious -- man out of the pool.

"Holy s---! What the f--- is that?!" Pauly says in a confessional.

Back at the shocking scene, a producer says to "take cameras down for a minute."

24 Hours Earlier