Prologue Bella comes home

Freya's POV
I was finishing off my twin sister Isabella's bedroom. Dad and I received a call from Renee a couple weeks ago that Bella was going to finish her high school education here in Forks, so Renee and her new husband could travel together.

You probably don't know who I am since Bella didn't mention me in her books. I'm Freya Helena Swan and I'm Bella's identical sister. When Renee left dad when Bella and I were three she didn't take me with her. She didn't want anything to do with me so she left me at home alone without informing Dad or anyone.

I was alone for five hours until dad came home. He was furious that Renee did something so irresponsible. He got a lawyer and they agreed that they would each keep one twin.

I never really saw much of Bella growing up as my grandparents Geoffrey and Helena Swan didn't want her around me because they were afraid of Renee's indirect influence. After Renee left my dad and had me they decided that I would be the sole heir of their 98 million dollars, the house in La Push, the house in England, as well as the house in Forks that dad and I were currently living in.

Grandpa Beaufort and Grandma Marie on Renee's side of the family also made me the sole heir of 75 million dollars, their house in Forks, and their house in Florence, Italy. This information was unknown to Renee and Bella who assumed that Bella was the sole heir for both being the eldest despite us being twins.

She was only older by 45 minutes and 36 seconds! It doesn't really count!

Charlie was not allowed to touch the money, or sell, or rent out, or even renovate the properties. There are people sent to keep the properties in good condition. I would inherit everything when I either turned 18 or when I became pregnant whichever comes first.

I just finished as I heard the cruiser pull up outside. I rushed downstairs to greet my dad and older sister praying that she would like the changes that I made to the room.

I rushed forward and greeted both dad and Bella warmly "Hi Daddy! Bella! It's so good to see you! You look great!" I smiled. Dad beamed at me while Bella gave me a forced smile. I assumed that she was just awkward around me as we barely know each other "You're both just in time! I just finished redecorating your room Izzy!"

She looked startled probably by both the new nickname and by what I said. "You......redecorated my room?" I nodded "She's been doing a lot of redecorating and I've gotta say the 'cozy neutral' theme that she did for the living room and kitchen/dining room is really nice and homey" dad piped up. I grabbed one of her bags and her arm and dragged her towards the house "I was going for an warm theme since I know you're not fond of the cold. Let me know how I did!"

We walked up the stairs and I opened the white bedroom door that has the name 'Isabella' written in a sunset yellow cursive.

I gently grabbed the tiny barrel cactus in her hands and placed it on the shelf. I then turned to her "So? What do you think? I wanted to add more warm colors, but I thought that it would suffocate the atmosphere. I guess I was trying to bring Arizona to you since you hate Forks and love it there" I explained.