Chapter 1

Have you ever been reading a good story, a manga story just to suddenly lose your life the next?.

My name is Misa and this is my story of how I was reincarnated into another world. I was working like any normal day, was so tired of flirty rude men, tired of rude comments when I was just trying to write down their order. Only to come home tired and my own mother with no job complains to me for being so lazy when I get home. Just to also be asked for money and lied to that she had a job, i escape this reality with books preferably manga. My favorite is not your typical female lead and male lead, no I love the villainess side of the story why she became like that, just to see is because the female lead was the true villainess all along, framing over and over the so-called true villainess. Only for her to be found out by the duke and would end up only having one choice of a man to marry, sometimes wouldn't even marry any cause they apologize to the so-called villainess and fall for her.

I wish i was in a story like that i would not mind being a side character, being able to dress in those wonderful dresses, seeing the castle, the city how it used to be. Having a simple job that can keep me up on my feet. But for it to be more of a fantasy world where beast-kin people live with humans. There is magic in the world too. It would be wonderful to live in such a world. I walked off work, got on my phone to listen to music and read one of my favorite manga. Only to have been hit by a car, it all happen so fast i could only hear how the man apologized for his broken breaks to my boss, as she cried calling my mother and the hospital, all i could think of was how i'll miss my mom even though she uses me for money sometimes, my little sister and her hugs every five minutes, and lastly my lover my sweet lover whom is very selfless and sometimes gets taken advantage of since he is learning to say no.

I'm going to miss him so much. He was my only healthy relationship. I soon started to close my eyes, unable to keep them open anymore, just tired and in pain. It all faded into black it felt peaceful, the silence I could finally sleep. Only to hear a faint voice 'be quiet i wish to sleep' i thought squirming a bit, just to hear it getting louder ''please wake up little one please be healthy''. The sweet voice said it sounded also tired. I woke up and looked at my surroundings 'my god i got reincarnated yes!.' I thought happily. I smiled happily and cutely to the people I saw that were now my parents. It seemed they were human and a beast-kin!. I hope I'll be a hybrid then. The woman held me happily and carefully "my precious daughter Misa i hope you'll grow up to be smart and healthy'' she said softly and sweetly. I'm going to enjoy this life though I miss my other family already, I noticed we are in the high class. I wish we were commoners, life would be easier without having to be perfect, but it feels nice being tended to by maids and taken out. I see magic and the garden is beautiful. It still surprises me when I see other species that are not humans.

Even my maid is actually a beast-kin. She is a cat species. I'm glad I'm not allergic in this life. She is very sweet. I even have a knight, his species is a german shepard though he keeps his distance. I like to believe he is just doing his job or is shy. My daily life has been like this since i'm just a baby but I make them read me books about this world's history. After all, if I'm in this world with my memories still intact I'm going to do it right this time. I'm going to study hard, and learn as much as I can. I do not wish to be a disappointment to this family. I hope I can make them proud of calling me their daughter. Some time has passed now. I am six years old. I can walk and talk, though that did not surprise anyone since I have been apparently smart since I was a baby only because I seem mature for my age. I get it's because mentally I'm twenty-one, by appearance I'm six year old Misa loved by her doting mother and father. I'm calmly reading in our library on a normal day. Really, I try to stay home as much as i can and not make friends, is not that i hate people or dislike the thought of it. I just can't stand drama. I've had it in my past life too much. I just wish to enjoy some peace and quiet just for a small while.I am calmly enjoying a magic book with silence to follow it only to be scared out of shock when the door is slammed open by none other than both my parents having gleaming faces.