Arrival

I woke up. Some of my friends were still sleeping, some of my friends were awake. But Killian was missing.

I asked Lily: 'Where did Killian go?'
Lily answered me: 'I don't know, I remember him saying he was going to get something to drink, but he's been away for 30 minutes...'

That moment we appeared to have some turbulence, and the plane started shaking heavily. The seatbelt lights turned on and the captain said: 'Everyone hold on to the seat in front of you, and put away the drinks and food.' I looked out of the window and saw something that looked like a hurricane. People were panicking and Killian was still gone, I was worried.

We had to sit in brace position for 30 minutes, and then it suddenly stopped. I had been looking at the window and the hurricane was also gone. 'Strange.' I thought. The next moment Sylviana, Lily and me went searching for Killian. We searched everywhere, but we couldn't find him. He was just gone. We asked the captain to call his name on the intercom so he did: 'We are searching for a man named Killian, he has blonde hair and he is wearing a red t-shirt and jeans.'
We waited for another 30 minutes but he didn't show up. It was only 2 hours before we were going to land.

We decided to check the toilets. One toilet was closed, the whole time. We asked a stewardess to open it, because 'our friend was in there'. So she opened it.

'There he is!' Lily exclaimed.
'He just fell asleep on the toilet!' I said.
'KILLIAN WAKE UP' said Sylviana while shaking him.
'Hmm what is it... Please I just want to have some more...' Killian murmered.
'What do you want more of? Food? Sleep?' I said, 'Nooooo why did you put your clothes on... pls....' Killian continued.
Lily observed him and concluded: 'It's no use, he's still dreaming.'

We carried him back to his seat. 15 minutes later he woke up, probably because we were drawing on him.
'Wh-what are you guys doing?!'
'Oh you fell asleep on the toilet so we thought it'd be fun to draw some penises on you'
We also wrote on the back of his neck: 'Ik ben een schildpad' which meant 'I am a turtle' in dutch.
'No fun...' said Killian.
'What were you doing on the toilet anyways? I mean you don't just fall asleep...' I asked him.
'Uhhh, I was uhh, taking a shit, yes I was taking a shit.' Killian answered.
'Hmmm, for some reason I don't believe you...' Sylviana said.
Andrew joined in and said: 'I think we all know what you did there. It was... The manly thing.'
We all laughed because it was true.

A few moments later the seatbelt lights turned on again, and the captain said: 'Seatbelts on! We're gonna land in Melbourne.'

We descended and we landed safely.
'Easy flight.' Killian said.