- Bottled Up (part 2) -

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Out of everyone who could find them it's Him??

"Will...iam?" Henry stepped forward a bit trembling madly, looking like he was about to breakdown infront of his so called 'best friend' which he was starting to doubt drastically seeing as his worst nightmare was playing right before him, and William was maneuvering it. "Don't go any further Henry." William snapped at him, withdrawing his hand and placing the shard closer to Charlotte's neck again, cautious not to cut her just yet. Henry backed away with his hands raised in the air just below his ears. "DON'T! Please..!" Henry yelled then muttered the last bit, not wanting to provoke nor scare William and accidentally harm his helpless daughter.

The cold wind rustled the leaves, the rain pouring nonstop, a sharp and dangerous aura filling up the supposedly calm and relaxing air.

Despite not looking like it, William was in a panic. For the first time in his life he had no idea what to say or what to do. Usually he had an analyzed alibi for almost everything, one of the reasons how he's so secretive, but he couldn't quite control himself at the moment, and even if he could he wouldn't be able to snake his way out of this one. Considering the position they were in just moments before was evident even for an oblivious passerby.

Henry's heart was racing, his mind was trying to gather up the whole situation. What in the world was William doing, WHY in the world was William doing it?? He couldn't think. He had to calm down. His fear for his child's life was consuming him, making every other thought irrelevant and unimportant, he felt like he about to throw up, but he had to think properly, for the sake of his daughter.

He put his hands down gently and as slowly as possible, took a deep breath and exhaled shakily. "William... Please let go of h-her.." Henry said trying to sound confident but gave up half way when his gaze landed at Charlie who has tears forming in her eyes, threatening to pour down her face.

"...No" William said barely loud enough for Henry to hear, "W-why??" "Do I have to spell it out for you?! You'll drag me to the police!" William yelled, making Charlie flinch under his grasp. Henry backed away again, "I-I won't! I swear, just...just please don't hurt her" Henry stuttered. His heart started pounding out of his chest again, it was obvious that William was agitated, which made the other man even more and more anxious. He's never seen William so... Upset. In fact, he has never seen William express ANY strong emotion, so what scares Henry almost as much as his daughters life, is knowing that they've been friends for so long and yet, right at this moment... He can't predict anything.

There was a painful silence ringing around the individuals, before one of them spoke. "How do I know you're not lying, ho-how do I know I'm just falling for your tra-" "I'm not trying to trick you William. I promise." Henry spoke cutting off William, getting slightly impatient. William still held the shard close to Charlie's neck, no sign of ease whatsoever, seemingly unconvinced by Henry's assurance.

"I can't."

"WHY?? WHY CAN'T YOU?" Henry practically screamed from the top of his lungs, he couldn't take it anymore, William clearly wasn't cooperating and Charlie, despite the dangerous object around her neck wasn't moving an inch, seemed like she was getting closer and closer to her death. There was so much pressure building up in the pessimistic man, his mental state already being bad enough due to recent events. He couldn't help but cry. He couldn't do anything else but cry at this point.

The cinnamon haired man was un aware he had been ranting to the two brunettes in front of him, until he whispered out, "If I lose Charlie.. I don't think I can go on anymore."

William froze at that. His anger slipped away for a moment, those words seem to cut deep through William's thoughts, but just like everything else going on right now, he couldn't understand why.