19

ⓤⓝⓔⓧⓟⓔⓒⓣⓔⓓ ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ ⓗⓔⓡ

"Did I make the right thing asking Jin to follow Kotaro-kun—"

"Yuna-chan, don't worry! I've baited another one to ask for a favor!"

"Hey, look there, isn't he adorable?!"

"Huh, haa, you're absolutely right, what a cute boy!"

"Whose kid is this?"

Hearing the girls complimented his squishy cheeks, Jin puffed his chest automatically as his nostrils were getting bigger. Ah, nothing felt better than to be praised for his beauty. He should be fined for being that handsome. "Thank you papa, mama, nee-chan for all beautiful chromosomes!" He giggled to himself while observing Kotaro closely through his binocular. Him holding it in one hand and a notebook in the other hand just made all the girls there squealed.

"Kyaa! So elegant!"

Although it was only messy scribing on the notebook, the girls kept complimented him over his beautiful handwriting and the boys began to wonder their consciousnesses, can't believe they were whipped by everything that toddler did. However, their screams distracted Kotaro as Jin noticed his best friend was flinching every time the girls shriek. He needed to think of a new plan fast to avoid Kotaro discover him! Jin pushed his fake glasses to his nose with his middle finger, a gesture he developed after watching anime. He then coughed. One hand leaned against the wall.

"Oh no, baby, are you alright?!"

"Hurry up, call an ambulance!"

Jin had his lips quivered, his eyes started to glisten with tears as he blinked his eyes repeatedly. His tiny hands did the grabby motion and the girls immediately stopped whatever they were doing to cry together with him. What a mess they were. None of them was able to resist his crying face. "Jin is thirsty. Jin wants water. Pretty nee-chan can go get water?" He tilted his head to the right cutely, his fingers fumbled each other to add more cuteness effect. His body stiffened quietly.

"Say no more! Imma get you water now!"

"Oi, he asks me!"

"No, you idiot! That's me!"

"Little boy, do you want Moonbucks?"

"This nee-chan can get you Domway!"

"What Domway? McMickey is way better!"