Chapter 1

It took Tang Jinyu three days to accomplish walking from his bedroom to the living room.

His short legs trembled with each step he took and he slowly let himself slide down to sit, while holding on to the door frame of the living room. The clothes on his back were covered with sweat.

Advertisements

Although he thought that he was very quiet, the busy woman in the kitchen heard him and hurriedly turned off the gas stove to come and check up on him, “Baby! is my baby okay?” She wiped her hands on her apron and quickly bent over and picked him up, seemingly in distress about something and felt as though she didn’t need to use more than half her strength while holding him “What do you want to tell mom? Mom will help you get it, do you want to eat sweets or a snack?”

“Want to… go.”

He raised his finger and pointed to the ground. Not surprisingly, he saw the woman’s eyes turn red but she tried to keep a smile on her face and said: “My baby is doing great, as he walked very well today. But Let’s practice slowly, there’s no hurry.”

While talking, she placed Tang Jinyu on a children’s wheelchair, which was enough to fit a five-year-old child.

Tang Jinyu saw her hands retreat and was in a trance for a moment. But soon a piece of chocolate was pushed near his mouth. He looked up at the woman and saw that she was  gazing at him nervously. He slowly opened his mouth and ate it, seeing this the woman showed a relieved smile.

“My baby is hungry, right? Mom will soon finish making dinner, just wait for a few more minutes.” The woman’s voice was gentle as she touched his head.

But she didn’t walk forward a few steps before she turned around and pushed Tang Jinyu’s small wheelchair into the dining room where she could see him, turning back to look at her child, time to time while cooking.

Tang Jinyu became accustomed to his mother, being overprotective over him, these days. Anyone who saw their own child, who had been in a wheelchair during the first years of their life, suddenly standing up by themselves would make people feel that it was a medical miracle.

Only Tang Jinyu knew that this was not a medical miracle, but a transmigration.

Advertisements

He used to be an ordinary student who was preparing for his college entrance examination.

When he woke up one day, he didn’t know what was going on. Not only did he go back 20 years, but his body also decreased in size, and he became a five-year-old boy.

He had the same name and surname, but he was not in good health, and he doesn’t know what was exactly wrong with him, besides knowing that his legs are a little bit unstable which creates a problem whenever he walks.

His parents also seemed to treat him very carefully and wanted to protect him in the palms of their hands, to the point that even a little sneeze would make them concerned and worried about him.

He looked up and observed the woman, who was busy, in the kitchen .

Tang Jinyu has no familiarity with his parents.

Advertisements

When he was very young, his parents died in a traffic accident and he was raised by his grandfather. His current parents looked at him nervously and he also looked at them the same.

The woman who is cooking in the kitchen is called Chen Suling. She is Tang Jinyu’s current mother. She seems to be in her early thirties, has fashionable curly hair and clothes and was a very beautiful woman. She appeared like a person in the pictorial, he once saw, from the year 1990. She seems to be in a good mood today, as she was humming a tune while cooking, with a smile on her lips.