Chapter 2

The boy nodded and soon left with his schoolbag.

Tang Hongjun and his wife didn't take this episode seriously and were heading out while holding onto their son.

Tang Jinyu was the only one who was inexplicably excited. He was still in Chen Suling's arms, before he climbed over her shoulder. His eyes opened wide as he tried to chase after the other person's figure that was gradually disappearing from his line of sight.

Chen Suling almost couldn't hold him properly and called out anxiously to her husband "Hongjun!"

Tang Hongjun grabbed his son immediately. Before the child could react, he hugged him tightly and pressed him into his arms. He used so much strength which made Tang Jinyu lose the trail of the figure: "Xiaoyu is obedient, let's go to the hospital first, and then we can return home."

Chen Suling also brought a small coat over and said distressingly "Don't pin the child too hard it will hurt him, just hug him with his coat."

Advertisements

The two of them were very experienced in holding him. They separated Tang Jinyu's little hands and feet then wrapped the whole child to them and hugged him tightly. When Tang Jinyu tried to move slightly, he was hugged even more tightly.

Tang Hongjun and his wife saw that he stopped moving, then they took him downstairs towards the car and whispered his name as they walked, talking to him as if they were soothing him.

Advertisements

Tang Jinyu didn't move, he didn't even have time to think about why he was suddenly held down, he was still shocked by the person he just saw.

That person is Xia Ye.

He is positive that he didn't make a mistake!

Tang Jinyu is so familiar with the name Xia Ye because back when he was still a teenager he spent only Xia Ye's money, in addition to his grandfather's money.

Xia Ye was one of the earliest hackers in China and was considered the most outstanding, leaving countless legends.

If it wasn't for a plane crash, his legend might have still continued.

In 2009, Xia Ye's identity was exposed and he appeared in front of the public media for the first time.

Advertisements

In the same year, Xia Ye left the Internet company he founded and went abroad.

It was also during that time that he had an accident.

Xia Ye's lawyer donated most of his property according to his will, given before his death and Tang Jinyu's school happened to recieve one of his donations as scholarships.

It was also with this scholarship that Tang Jinyu was able to finish his middle school and high school and had the opportunity to change his destiny.

In those seven years, he never got a low score. He would always receive a scholarship, for the top three highest results out of all his classmates, ranging from 5,000 to 8,000 yuan.

Advertisements

The money he received each year was not much for ordinary people, but it was enough for Tang Jinyu.

His tuition and his other expenses, school uniform and lunch money for several years all came from there. In his life, apart from his grandfather, he was always grateful towards Xia Ye.

When he was 13 years old, he checked Xia Ye's information for the first time and got to know- the world of 'hackers'.

He knew that Xia Ye was very powerful and he also knew that Xia Ye never actively attacked other people's websites.