The beggining of brain torture

Levi's pov
Its already 6:30 in the morning. I have to go to school earlier than usual because I wanted to have a peaceful day in the library waiting for my class to start and to avoid a certain group of people.My name is Levi Ackermann a college student wishing to graduate earlier I mean I have a 160 fo IQ I just wish to graduate earlier so my life torture will end.

Eren pov
I couldn't sleep last its already 6:30 am and I'm still awake. The name's Eren Jeager a mafia boss but not an ordinary mafia boss I am the moat feared mafia boss people treat me like a King no one dares ro disobey me or they will face satan and see the with their eyes.

Timeskip College

Levi pov
I was walking peacefully in the hallway when I saw Petra,Eld,Gunther and oruo those bithces are coming from behind me I knew I had to hide so I went to the library I discovered a secret room there near at the statues Thats where I hide and sometimes thats where I spend my whole day reading and playing with my cat. After a few minutes their gone and did I mention I have asthma so I can't really be tiered because it can act up anytime.

Eren's Company
As I stepped put of my Mercedes-AMG E 53 Coupe Every employees in my company formed a line and bowed down to me as always I never show emotion the plain old cold face that can scare people soul. I went to my office which is on the 19th floor of the building. My life wasn't that easy when I was 5 I saw my mom died right infront of my eye ever since then I never smiled. My father trained me all my life and taught me wath is happening inside this building because one day I will be running this company. 14 years later he died because one of my rivals killed him. Since that day I run the company and everyrhings going well.