𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

All you need to know about the added characters and their extended past. A must read before you start in the first few chapters to understand the plot a bit more. They are after all, two sides of the same coin.

 They are after all, two sides of the same coin

𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐀 : 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄.
Kurapika Kurta - Male Counterpart.

Kura Kurta possesses the stoic demeanor and guarded nature reminiscent of Kurapika. However, her motivations were sharply different from her male counterpart. Where Kurapika sought vengeance against the Phantom Troupe for destroying his clan, Kura orchestrated their demise herself. Driven by her own ruthless ambitions, Kura betrayed her family to form an alliance with the infamous Troupe.

She guided them to the Kurta hideout, hoping their annihilation would satisfy her twisted desire for revenge against the clan that never accepted her nature. It was a dark pact that sealed Pika's fate—she has remained with the Troupe ever since, wielding her Scarlet Eyes in their service. Behind Kura's icy facade lies a turbulent past. While her abilities echo Kurapika's, any lingering loyalty resides only with the Troupe she betrayed her kin to join.

Kura had it rough growing up in her clan. While Kurapika's family respected him, Kura's only brought her pain. They never understood her dark ambitions and treated her like trash. Years of abuse left Kura raging for revenge. She set her sights on the ones who wronged her. But to take them down, Kura needed power—and who had more than the Phantom Troupe?

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

The Troupe's ruthless ways called to Kura's vengeful soul. She saw a chance to further her twisted goals and joined up, willingly stepping into the criminal underworld. Kura wasn't naive—she made the calculated decision to use the Troupe. With the Troupe behind her, Kura orchestrated her grand scheme. She delivered her clan right into the hands of Claudia and the others. The Kurta's bloody end satisfied Kura's thirst for payback at last.

Kurapika's clan was everything to him. So when the Phantom Troupe massacred them, he devoted his life to revenge. Armed with only his wits and Scarlet Eyes, Kurapika joined the Hunter Exam seeking strength. But will his hunt for the Troupe lead him to cross paths with his own scarlet-eyed doppelganger? When Kurapika meets Kura, the shock of seeing another Kurta will blow his mind.